Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I shouldn't even dignify this with a response...honestly...but Snapper fits you well...ya snapper head! I've got an idea...educate your feeble mind with knowledge. Cuz ya know what, words are wonderful...they always have a way of commin back to bite ya in ass. I see where you're commin from though. There are people out there that feed off of the welfare system, it's common knowledge. But that's because they don't know better. Doesn't make it right, but for one prick, there's 20 people who need a hand me out. People who need shelter. People who without it wouldn't know what the word survival means. People with kids, granted there lives would've been easier without them. But with them, they have something money can't buy...and that's love. And with your frame of mind, you'll never truly attain that. So they, my friend, are alot better off than you will ever hope to be. Swallow that jagged pill!

G

·
Y2JZA said:
What do you expect from Mean - he is and always will be the biggest fuckin wanker ever.

(Gotta be from Florida - no offense but I'm still 2 meet someone from Florida I like)
I live in Florida, but of course I don't like you either...

·
Registered
408 Posts
He is talking about the ppl that are on welfare that are doing it just because they don't want to work and are lazy. Not the disabilities ones so don't be hard on him

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
^Fucking right..no one understands me!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Snapper said:
If they cant work than that is called "Disability" and that is is a whole nother program.
Now unless Im mistaken, The freakin' turtle wasnt talking about the one's that are disabled but the one's that are too lazy to get off the freakin' couch and look for a job. This was before you guys started flaming him. I suggest you guys read and get the facts straight before making people look bad. So in reality, it is not Snapper the moron but all of you guys!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts