Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There shouldnt be no welfare at all.The lazy ass bastards need to get off their fatasses and get a job somewhere.These welfare assholes get all this money free and programs free and money toward college and crap while the real working people struggle is bull shit.Welfare couples shouldnt be allowed to reproduce offspring cause they cant even take care of their selves.If your reading this and your on welfare FUCK YOU!

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Snapper, stfu .. I'm on welfare :( (Not really) .. And no thanks..

And yea I think this is more like a RANT!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Move it to rants than!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats! We've found the BIGGEST douche bag in the world! People on Welfare don't sit on their couch and watch television all day. They do more work than you! You sit in front of the computer all day posting on W-E and living off your parents money while a single parent has to work and take care of his or her children. People who work are struggling? Hello, if you're struggling you should go on Welfare. When you're on Welfare you don't get money towards college and get free stuff. To get a job you need to get a house. Dumbass....

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I agree with JL420, besides some people can't work due to injury or something. Just because they don't work it doesn't mean they are lazy. Ever heard of house husbands/wifes, people who have broken backs so sevre they can't work, disabled people. You know you should really open your eyes and look into the situation more before going off on one.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If they cant work than that is called "Disability" and that is is a whole nother program.Welfare Programs give out free money.Free Money.They get alot of stuff free..sometimes even houses!And at school people get free lunch while I have to pay full price.It should be free for everyone or pay for everyone.School is suppose to be an egual opportunity.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Turtle, I know you are young and I respect that, but now I think you are also STUPID! . You think most people on public assistance want to be on it? What happens when your father is laid-off from his job at age 56 and there are no jobs available? When I mean no jobs, I mean no jobs. There were not even paper routes available at the time. How do I know this? It was from personal experience. It happened during the eighties when this country was in its biggest recession since the Depression. Luckily, my family recovered and now I have a family of my own. Wait Mr. Turtle. When you finally stick your head out into the real world, I hope you realize that you have been living in a shell. I guess you really are a turtle!:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Snapper said:
Welfare Programs give out free money.Free Money
How are you going to get money when there's no jobs?

Snapper said:
They get alot of stuff free..sometimes even houses!
Welfare doesn't give away houses. You just don't sign up and auto. get a free house. You have to live with probably 4-6 other families! Want to know how I know? Right down the street by Safeway there's a house with about 5 families.

Snapper said:
And at school people get free lunch while I have to pay full price.It should be free for everyone or pay for everyone.School is suppose to be an egual opportunity.
LOL, anyone can do that! That's just not just peopele on Welfare. My friend gets free lunch and he's not on Welfare. I know he's not on Welfare is because he'll be wearing Sean John clothes.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Mean thinks that everybody is wrong beside him. I'm sure he is one of the tight-ass, upper-class, living off of daddy's money, hyprocritical S.O.B.s. I used to have respect for you man, but then you diss people for no reason. I have no problem with people on welfare, if they need it.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Well then,

My father had an operation around four years ago, a quadrupil bypass. Because of this and other stuff like arthritus, he cannot work. My mother needs to look after him and myself, my brother and my 3 sisters, so she does not work either. We live in a specailly built house with a lift installed because my dad cannot use stairs and normally needs a wheelchair or walking sticks. The car we have is because my dad is disabled and he only has to pay for the fuel.

Its not my parents fault that the doctors fucked up his operation and collapsed one of his lungs, its not there fault that he has artharitus, and its not there fault they cannot work. Im sure if my dad and/or mum could they would be right now, but they cannot.

Is that wrong? Does that make them 'bad' people? Because he is medically retired. No, it does not. This thread has made me realise that you are a bigger moron than you already are.

So to you i say, from the bottom of my heart,

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE

Thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
What do you expect from Mean - he is and always will be the biggest fuckin wanker ever.

(Gotta be from Florida - no offense but I'm still 2 meet someone from Florida I like)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts