1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
The who with the what now?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Ahh, you must be refering to the current state of your presence on the boards.

Dude seriously. We all dish out the shit here...and we all get it thrown back in our faces from time to time. Right now you're in a lull...just simmer down and watch as the heat cools down.

·
Banned
759 Posts
K...But whoever you're speaking of is irrelevant since you, in your eyes, have obviously taken his title of Legend, right?
Therefore, I'm not asking of or about that person, just asking why you are now a WELegend?
And listen to SlaM, just chill out. :)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You really should have some knowledge of the boards before you come off knowing an what not...

He's not saying he's a legend by any means. The person, WELegend, who was here prior, was labeled an asshole and wasn't much liked. Now he, Brck, feels he's in the same song and dance.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yeah, and if you'd figure out how to calm your reactions you might be a bit more merrier along your travels. :D

·
Banned
759 Posts
I wasn't trying to come off as "knowing", Chill, I didn't know thats why I was asking.
I just asked, right?
How will you never know if you don't ask, right?
So I guess I was doing just that..trying to gain the knowledge, like you said I should.
Right!

Brck, dude I don't think anyone hates you, they just don't agree with your views on some things, thats natural, if we all agreed on everything life would be dull.
No-one truly dislikes you either, you just need to maybe keep some opinions on the DL, or word them in a better way.
This too shall pass man.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh what? This coming from the person who said I was going to hell.

And keeps calling me a goober.

Which is it? In one thread you try to fit in and make fun of me and then in another thread you have sympathy for me?

·
Banned
759 Posts
Did I ever say I hate you? NO. As I recall there were a few times you gave it to me pretty good too, right? RIGHT!!
The only posts you ever made directly to me were either smartassed or thereabouts, I was just giving you some of what I had been getting from you. I also never said you were going to hell, I said you would if you didn't realize a few things about yourself and change them. Like hating ppl for their ethnic background.
I just think you're making way too much out of this whole thing, its not that big a deal, if you'll recall the threads that followed me around, largely due to you, were way longer and far worse, but I survived and it passed. You'll survive, it'll pass and be forgotten, trust me I know.

·
Banned
759 Posts
you're taking it out of context, you have to read the whole thing, and thats after you had replied like you were doing nothing wrong and you needed no change in your ways, so therefore it was just saying ...you are not gonna change, then you're going to hell, and if you don't you will. I'm not saying it to be mean Brck, I'm just telling you the facts as they are in the Bible, whether or not you listen is your call, but I would sure read up on it and think about if I were you.
This is what I mean when I say if you don't change you'll go to Hell..

These are your words verbatum...

"Well I hate gays, and mexicans."

^^^ Thats why you'll go Brck, thats what you need to change, and thats why I said the things I said, yet you still cannot see that the things you do are wrong if you're a Christian. Why can you not see whats right in front of you?
So don't make this out to be my fault, I was just trying to help, if you don't listen, fine, do your thing, but you know where you'll end up if you keep on.
Its your call.

·
Banned
759 Posts
HUH??? I never told you to go to hell.
WTF are you talking about?
Yes, I said you were gonna go..>>>IF <<< you don't change.
And you will.
I never said you were going for sure, but IF you don't change shit like you've been saying you will...No doubt!
I may do a lotta shit kiddo, but lying is not one of them!

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Angel you have to understand that one sin doesn't make you go to hell. Not believing in God makes you go to hell and I 100% (no matter what you believe) believe in God dying for our sins.

And angel what does that quote say? IT says I will go to hell and you said it.

And on another note. You want me to tell you who I miss? Nitemare. Where is he? Things go to crap here when he's not around. True.

·
Banned
759 Posts
Brck, I know one sin won't send you to hell, and I do believe you love and trust in God, but you need to understand that hate if you don't stop it will send you to hell, you cannot enter Heaven with hate in your heart.

I dunno where nitemare is, he'll return though.
True.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts