Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELegend I see your always winning poster of the month well not for long because I am aiming to take your spot as the poster of the month and very soon you the WELegend will move on and I will become the man here.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
what the fuck?!? Do you really think that. Why would you care, just post. You don't post to win an award.
And you will never become the man here. Not with a post like this. Now everybody hates you!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
R&YH, you appear to be under the misapprehension that awards count for anything or really mean anything. They're not important, and if it were not that more or less the same people win the same thing every time, the winners would be forgotten about in days.

For example, I won Most Intelligent again. I'm not knocking anyone here, but nobody here has met me. Compared with the number of people voting for me, I've spoken to a handful on AIM/MSN. Even these people only know my online persona (whether it's different from my real persona is debatable, but that doesn't matter), so can't possibly know how intelligent I really am. All they have to go on is words on a screen. I also won most typos, which shows that people here do have a sense of humour (no matter how basic it might be in some cases). I'm not saying I'm not intelligent, because at least to an extent I am. I can't say I'm more intelligent that others though, because firstly it's not my place to, and secondly I simply don't know it.

The idea of people posting here to make a name for themselves or to get some kind of recognition doesn't sit too easily with me. When I joined back in May, I didn't really know what was going on at first. I just posted my thoughts on the topics I had opinions on. I, like practically everyone else, never posted to "get somewhere" or anything like that.

Of course it's nice to be recognised for what you do, and your contributions to the wrestling forums are noted and recognised. To your credit, you did get one vote for Best Wrestling Poster. However, you also got a vote for Most Annoying Poster, which is probably due to posts like this one.

I'm not meaning to sound harsh or to put you off or anything, but WELegend has made and continues to make a massive contribution to the wrestling forums. It's going to be a while before you can be compared to him, from a posting point of view. That said, feel free to try. Just don't spam up the forums.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Flash's first sentence said it best...

Only a small few people give a shit about if they win an award or not, and for them I am truely sorry god didn't bless them with an actual life :)

N

·
0 Posts
Adam said in post #7 :
Only a small few people give a shit about if they win an award or not, and for them I am truely sorry god didn't bless them with an actual life :)
Small few? Truely? god?

:)

Flash, in one of your sentences I believe you forgot a word. The word should be "they." See if you can edit it. :)

P.S. F-U Hogan mark.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I really have to agree with LK and Flash. It is nice to recognisd for what I do but I'd be happy being a normal member and just posting my opinions. You will probably only get voted for as Most Annoying Member for a while now.

A-Dust

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
UMm dude you devoted a whole thread for me? Why thanx dude.

But as far your little message about you being the Wrestling Poster of the Month? WHO REALLY GIVES A FLYING FUCK!!! Is it like we win 10,000$ for getting an award on a wrestling forum NOOOO. Is it like we are going to put it down as a major achievement in life NOOOO. God some people. I think you need to get out and get some sunshine my friend maybe go get some ice cream to. Life is a very thing you know you should check it out sometime:).

Anyway thats my ranting over. Even though i may say the awards mean nothing i however do appreciate the people who vote for me a great great deal as all i'm doing is posting my opinions. And like i said its down to the PEOPLE to decide whomever they decide to vote for. And again who really gives a shit?

Luv U All

WELegend

*Has said his piece cue The Rocks music and cue the cocky smile*

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Issuing a challenge to WELegend!? HAHAHAHA Excuse me for laughing but there are better people on the forums. Yeah he won an award but lets face it the awards mean nothing, it's a message board people arn't here to win awards, just to discuss things and enjoy themselves.

B

·
0 Posts
FUCK ALL of you. Well, Flash. I know what you mean. I think you are intelligent, but that is on in English. I never see you doing anything else but that. So I can't say. Red & Yellow. The awards are shit. I vote to vote, but it's the same people every time it happens. The same win. Hell, some aren't even doing what they do, but are still voted for it. Like, some aren't even newbies, but are voted best. Anyways, Nitemare, don'y talk to Red & Yellow like that. There will be repurcussions(SP?) to pay. k?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I think the real question here is why would anyone vote WELegend for favorite poster? Thats like voting for water as your favorite spice. Like voting for George W. as your favorite president.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Yeah, Red & Yellow Hogan winning Poster of the month!
Woooo! Yeahhhh!

please, I do hope that you were joking... I mean you make unbeleivable predictions, and don't give any proof, I'm sure people are going to start voting for you when you keep doing that! NOT!

and if you didn't make this post as a joke, may God have mercy upon your soul.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It does make me said the way some of you have been so mean. I didnt pick a fight or nothing like that I just stated I wanted it and you all got pissed off well now you all made be think about what I did and poster of the month is nothing and i mean nothing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts