Wrestling Forum banner

weirdest rey mysterio interview...

1610 10
i think that was the weirdest rey mysterio interview ive ever seen partly coz he was happy and showing personality instead of the usual 'he did this to me and im upset so im gonna go out and try and beat him (spanish) what he did was wrong (spanish again) im gonna hit him with the devastating 619' in the most serious mood ever even though that nine times out of ten we know hes going to win but this time it was bright and chipper for once
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Looked and sounded like typical Mysterio to me. He's pretty awful on the mic but his popularity hides most of it.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
i think that was the weirdest rey mysterio interview ive ever seen partly coz he was happy and showing personality instead of the usual 'he did this to me and im upset so im gonna go out and try and beat him (spanish) what he did was wrong (spanish again) im gonna hit him with the devastating 619' in the most serious mood ever even though that nine times out of ten we know hes going to win but this time it was bright and chipper for once
One of the most annoying terms in wrestling. I blame the Miz.

·
Registered
865 Posts
he was sarcastically stating that he felt bad about what happened to cody and that he should get over it...its part of the business...its just fueling their feud..and that cody is such a pretty boy.....i agree though if the kids didnt think he was being sarcastic it would have been creepy yes

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
it was terrible promo, one minute serious, next minute angry, one minute english, next minute different language, one minute sad face and then next minute laughing

it made no sense, it as if he has changed for the worse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.