Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Those two should create a workout dvd called "how to work out wrongly and still get big". Shad was already doing it bad, too much movement with the whole body. The other guy has absolutely terrible technique though, I don't even want to know in what condition his spine is. I always wondered how people can just train the wrong way and still get this big and ripped nonetheless :p

Either way I don't know what this is doing in a wrestling forum, belongs in a powerlifting/bodybuilding forum tbh.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those two should create a workout dvd called "how to work out wrongly and still get big". Shad was already doing it bad, too much movement with the whole body. The other guy has absolutely terrible technique though, I don't even want to know in what condition his spine is. I always wondered how people can just train the wrong way and still get this big and ripped nonetheless :p

Either way I don't know what this is doing in a wrestling forum, belongs in a powerlifting/bodybuilding forum tbh.

I found out who the other guy is.
james preston rogers is a canadian actor who was/is a wrestler. He was up for the movie role of Thor.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
He didn't get the Thor role because each time he talked he jerked his whole body like his curls.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
these guys work out like 14 year olds would. All wrong.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed how bad that form was. That looked painful if anything.

What's with Shad Gaspard listening to Canadian rapper Classified? Classified is good no doubt but that's a weird song choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts