Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Halloween is today I decided to make this thread. Does anyone have any odd phobias? And I mean just "WTF" weird. I'm actually scared of nail polish for some reason. I don't know what it is, but it just makes me nauseous for some reason. The smell of it makes me puke almost immediately. And red nail polish is the absolute worst. Anytime I dated someone, I would actually tell them, not to put any on or I wouldn't go out with them or see them. And as a kid I would throw away any nail polish I saw in my house.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Hehe, your red nail polish phobia sounds like my general distaste (not fear) for red lipstick on women or anybody for that matter. I just find it incredibly unappealing.

Anyway, weird phobias? Not that I know of.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
The one on Facebooks hilarious.

Don't have any strange phobia's (though my fear of snakes can be entertaining to people watching me)

I do have a cousin however that dosen't like bedsheets, shes calls them unlucky but would you class that as a phobia?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Women who wear white panties. Im always afraid Im gonna see a skid mark when she pulls them down.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Women who wear white panties. Im always afraid Im gonna see a skid mark when she pulls them down.
I can't imagine that's often been a problem for you - When was the last time a woman pulled her panties down for you?

I have a phobia of nail files. The look, the texture, the sound they make when they're in use. Ugh.

I'm also terrified of dogs. Big ones, little ones, whatever. Can't stand them, can't be on the same side of the street as one, can't be in the same room as one and won't date anyone who owns one. Given half a chance I'd go Hitler on their asses, round each and every one of them up and lock them in a gas chamber.

Sounds harsh, but you have to understand that I've been attacked by dogs, many times, with no provocation. Including my grandparents dog.

So fuck them all.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
How can you blame me? We're communicating through an internet forum. You can't always type "delivery".
Well... this:

Um since when did you all of a sudden know me and what I've gone through?
Plus this:

I can't imagine that's often been a problem for you - When was the last time a woman pulled her panties down for you?
Is like the batsignal for:

But you know what they say, right?

"Americans don't do banter. But if they did, they'd probably assume it was a weapon of mass destruction, invade it and claim a victory they hadn't earned."

Or something.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
This probably isn't actually that weird, but I don't like passing under or over bridges, for fear they'll either collapse on me, or they'll collapse into whatever body of water they cover. 8*D

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

I have a phobia of nail files. The look, the texture, the sound they make when they're in use. Ugh.

I'm also terrified of dogs. Big ones, little ones, whatever. Can't stand them, can't be on the same side of the street as one, can't be in the same room as one and won't date anyone who owns one. Given half a chance I'd go Hitler on their asses, round each and every one of them up and lock them in a gas chamber.

Sounds harsh, but you have to understand that I've been attacked by dogs, many times, with no provocation. Including my grandparents dog.

So fuck them all.
Is a dog a weird phobia? Lmao, think 50 million+ are petrified of dogs. Plus, when would you date a woman with a dog? Come on, when was the last time a woman looked at you?

I don't have a phobia of anything but clowns, but for some reason everytime I see a group of circles I feel Nautious. Not the letter or a Zero, something like the olympic rings turn my stomach. Not to the point it really affects me but I know I feel it. To the point where if my missus hair is curled on her forehead I have to fix it. Strange! Not a phobia though!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I had a phobia for buttons (non metal ones) but Ive been able to put myself over it mentally. Fun shit though.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I wouldn't say it is a phobia more of a hatred of the crunching sound snow makes when you walk on it, the noise goes right through me.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Plus, when would you date a woman with a dog? Come on, when was the last time a woman looked at you?
Touché, sir.

Actually, the last time a woman looked at me was yesterday. I say that only because I've been home from work for ten minutes and the missus was asleep when I came in.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
First time I've ever seen someone sharing the same phobia that I have: Cynophobia, fear of dogs.

And you know what's funny? I've never been bitten by a dog in my entire life, I've had a couple of ones barking against me when I wnet to soemone's house but that's just it. I guess it's due to my mother fearing dogs as well and when I was a little kid she kept telling me to never approach a dog and not to mention I've heard a couple of stories about her firends being attacked by their own dogs before.

So yes, I have a feeling that deep down every dog is a ruthless murderer and I hate them, cats FTW!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts