Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda weird but when I was 10 I had a crush on Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice. My neighbors use to make fun of me all the time for it lol. I watched Beetlejuice recently and shes still pretty hot to me.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Ummm, that's not...? I'm confused at first I thought you meant real life.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I once was attracted to this girl in like, 5th grade who had messed up teeth and what not, it was disgusting.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies. As in, the actress crossed with the character. She's kinda hot but because she's so fucking weird could possibly be tremendous in the sack.

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
Recently just days before Halloween I watched the movie Alien. I found Ripley pretty attractive.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
That chick with the big-ass eyes in "Day After Tomorrow". Not sure what the fuck was wrong with me.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Jamie Keyes (Apparently , because nearly nobody else on here nor the NXT commentators seemed to like her)
(Personally I think she has the face of an Angel and even her ripped arms can't even deter me from liking her because I like her face so much)

Aloisa (Its a lil weird to like a 7 foot chick right?)

Vickie Guerrero (Not sure why but before her weight loss I liked her alot. I lost weight. She lost weight. Still think shes decently attractive at least but I used to think she was the shit back then)

A random fat chick in short shorts in line at golden coral (She was pretty dam fat I was kinda like :hmm: but then kinda like :shocked: for some reason)

Also I'm gonna mention a backwards type answer : I never really thought Trish Stratus was hot , and I have yet to actually think AJ Lee is hot either which is apparently equally weird to alot of people

·
Premium Member
44,213 Posts
Too many to name:

I mean there's Daffney. Tell me she's not fucked up, but I think the term "Zombie Hot" fits her well.

And truth be told, guys are every bit as bad as girls. We always go for the ones that we KNOW are bad for us, but we do it anyway. Stupid.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies. As in, the actress crossed with the character. She's kinda hot but because she's so fucking weird could possibly be tremendous in the sack.
Don't forget the fact that she was like 15 years old, when she filmed those movies.

She was a foreign exchange student at my Uni from the USA. Not my kinda girl at all but the accent really did it for me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts