Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was this guy in my class we knew named Richard Stankey and it was hilarious because we would always call him Dick(since Dick is the nickname for Richard). So when we'd say his full name it would be "Dick Stankey". It was pretty funny.

I also knew this asian guy named "Hang Solo" which was pretty cool. My cousin whose half Chinese is named "Sunshine Sun".

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
This kid from my high school class was named Richard Johnson and we called him "Six foot Dick....Johnson". Swear to God. :lmao good times

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
no joke, someone in my schools name is "Mike Hawk"

say that out loud and try and picture taking someone with that name seriously

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I know this Guy who went with me to shool and his name was The Undertaker^^.

But seriously i know a Guy his name is Jabar Müller in English Jabar Miller, it just seems odd and 2 Names who dont fit at all.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
meh,most of you wouldn't understand the original name but the translation to english would be Richard Queery

·
Registered
772 Posts
I work with some Chinese guys, one is called Qi Long Wang and the other is Hung Lo. Seriously.

Reactions: Tarfu

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
bloke at my high school was called Richard Wang.

brother had a mate called William Williams. His dad was named Bill Williams. found that funny.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Me and a couple of friends prank-called a U. Faggot in the phone book when I was in 8th grade. Just kind of hoping her first initial stood for "Ura". Sure enough, it really did. :confused:

I'm not making this up, I am DEAD serious about this. She was/is an elderly black woman. And there is probably 20 different Faggot residences in the Dallas White Pages. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Anyways, the convo went like this...

"Hello, is U-R-A Faggot there?"
"Speaking..."
"Is Ura Faggot there?"
"I'm speaking."
"You're Ura Faggot?!"
"Yes, why?"
"You must have had cruel parents."
"You need Jesus."
*click*

And afterwards "You need Jesus" became a running-meme between my friends and I that is still being used today (over 13 years later).

I dare you to find a worse name than that.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Coleman coin.

Patrick Fitzpatrick.

Pat Mc Cook.

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts
There was a kid in my school a few years below me called John Swan. Also, in my year in high school, there was a girl called Jo King.

I've heard my friends talk about a girl they know who changed her name. Not sure what her name is now, but her original name was Shona Dick :lmao

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was a kid in my school a few years below me called John Swan. Also, in my year in high school, there was a girl called Jo King.

I've heard my friends talk about a girl they know who changed her name. Not sure what her name is now, but her original name was Shona Dick :lmao
LOL :lmao

Heres a funny marriage name vid.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts