Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the summer, I manage to lose 20lbs. This comes as a result of DRASTICALLY changing my diet, as in cutting out most junk food and eating vegetables, protein, and walking everyday. I've been staggering at the same weight for about two months, but I feel like I'm starting to gain weight again. I've been thinking of trying weight watchers, but I feel like every time I change my routine, my body adjust too it rather quickly.

Does anyone have any tips on weight loss or fitness?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
A question, did you start eating again like before the diet?

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
You need to change your workout. Your body and your muscles become accustomed to your routine after you have been doing it for it a long period of time.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
Running is the worst cardio exercise there is, as far as impact on your joints. Swimming is easily the best for cardio but that's not always an option. If you go to a gym try a rowing machine or one of the bikes there, that would be your best bet.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Running is the worst cardio exercise there is, as far as impact on your joints. Swimming is easily the best for cardio but that's not always an option. If you go to a gym try a rowing machine or one of the bikes there, that would be your best bet.
i <3 the rowing machine at my gym. my ankles get thrashed from playing cricket so its always good.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anything/444916-workout-staying-shape-thread.html

have a look through there, will be some good advice. nick is pretty knowledgeable on the subject

hit us up with some details, portion sizes is important, eating the right sort of foods etc. Now a good diet is very important but you won't lose as much weight if you don't incorporate a good exercise program into as well. Walking is a good start but you will plataeu (like you are now) and need to progress and overload with your workouts.

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice everyone. I will check out the thread listed above regarding fitness, as I didn't notice it before.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
You probably dropped a bunch of water weight early on but don't have the right diet and exercise routine set up to lose fat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts