Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on with all the new weight changes on the wrestlers I though Justin Roberts was just screwing up on Raw but it was the same on SD

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
To be more legit/realstic. Afterall, Vince doesn't think people will realise the sudden and dramatic change of weight of wrestlers...

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
It doesn't bother me. The ones I noticed they changed were Bourne/Christian and neither are booked as monsters so some billed weight loss isn't going to affect their standing.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Well I noticed Christian the most because he's now under 200lbs :p Also noticed Rhodes and Punk have lost around 20lbs each haha. I think they did the same with Bourne too. I think they're just trying to be more realistic.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
They could be doing that to make the bigger guys seem more intimidating (have realistic weights for Christian, Punk, etc but add 20 pounds for Sheamus, Zeke, Cena, etc), or they may have just realised that no one is going to believe Christian and Punk are anywhere near the 100kg+ they used to get billed as.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I honestly didn't even notice. I expect nobody except a few people on this forum did.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.