Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,941 Posts
Weed is definitely safer than alcohol, I can actually get a buzz of alcohol, I keep smoking weed and I have yet to feel anything. I'm going to try some edibles next and if that doesn't work I'll just stick with alcohol since it's wayyy cheaper.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weed is definitely safer than alcohol, I can actually get a buzz of alcohol, I keep smoking weed and I have yet to feel anything. I'm going to try some edibles next and if that doesn't work I'll just stick with alcohol since it's wayyy cheaper.
Good luck.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I keep smoking weed and I have yet to feel anything.
You have a super-high tolerance or is the weed you get not the best? You can get some good Indica from dispensaries in the 25% THC range. But, even that stuff, if I were to smoke it every day, my tolerance would get high enough that I would stop getting high.

If I have weed in the house I won't touch a drop of booze. I like the lighter, more mellow high I get from weed as opposed to the weighty, less in control drunkenness I get from liquor. Not having hangovers is definitely a plus also.

·
16,941 Posts
You have a super-high tolerance or is the weed you get not the best? You can get some good Indica from dispensaries in the 25% THC range. But, even that stuff, if I were to smoke it every day, my tolerance would get high enough that I would stop getting high.

If I have weed in the house I won't touch a drop of booze. I like the lighter, more mellow high I get from weed as opposed to the weighty, less in control drunkenness I get from liquor. Not having hangovers is definitely a plus also.
I've gotten 2 Indicas and a hybrid from a seemingly reputable dispensary, they were all between 17 and 19%. I wanted to buy the 22-25% stuff but they're only sold by the 8th and I'm not ready to make that big of a commitment yet, I'm fairly new to weed so if I have a tolerance it's natural. The other day I smoked half a gram of 17.7% in about 5 minutes and got 0 buzz, that's about $13 worth of weed from a recreational dispensary; I can get a good buzz off a $2 tall boy of Bud Light.

I still have a gram of 15.5% because it was on sale for $15 so I'm going to smoke all of it in one sitting and hope for the best but considering how cheap it was I'm not expecting much.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've gotten 2 Indicas and a hybrid from a seemingly reputable dispensary, they were all between 17 and 19%. I wanted to buy the 22-25% stuff but they're only sold by the 8th and I'm not ready to make that big of a commitment yet, I'm fairly new to weed so if I have a tolerance it's natural. The other day I smoked half a gram of 17.7% in about 5 minutes and got 0 buzz, that's about $13 worth of weed from a recreational dispensary; I can get a good buzz off a $2 tall boy of Bud Light.

I still have a gram of 15.5% because it was on sale for $15 so I'm going to smoke all of it in one sitting and hope for the best but considering how cheap it was I'm not expecting much.
I try to buy the top shelf stuff by the ounce so I can get a deal. I live in California and shop at places that don't charge tax. I go to a place that sells their most expensive 1/8 for $35 and I can get an ounce for about $240. Last time I was there I got an Indica strain called Gelati(not Gelato) that was 26.7% THC.

·
16,941 Posts
I try to buy the top shelf stuff by the ounce so I can get a deal. I live in California and shop at places that don't charge tax. I go to a place that sells their most expensive 1/8 for $35 and I can get an ounce for about $240. Last time I was there I got an Indica strain called Gelati(not Gelato) that was 26.7% THC.
At those prices I can see why you'd choose weed over alcohol lol. In Michigan mid range 1/8s go for $70 plus 16% tax.

·
Registered
334 Posts
At those prices I can see why you'd choose weed over alcohol lol. In Michigan mid range 1/8s go for $70 plus 16% tax.
I'd be sniffing glue if I had to pay $70 per eighth of mid-grade weed.

Weedmaps is a great resource. You can find dispensaries plus menus w/prices and reviews. Just enter your city.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Personal tastes aside, marijuana is superior to alcohol in virtually every way in terms of how it affects your body, your behavior, and the likelihood that you'll do something stupid that adversely affects yourself or someone else. It's really not close, and it's only the fucked up government and legal system that has demonized marijuana while encouraging people to CRACK OPEN A CAN BY GOD and get in bar fights.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,329 Posts
U must either have a high tolerance breh or ur buying shit stuff. Is from a local guy or a shop if it's a shop ask for whitevwidow, purple haze, northern lights or cali orange bud . White Widow is an OGstrain and the best smoke in 23 years breh

Let me know

Peace chris

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,329 Posts

In the UK its still illegal I go on the darkness and it brought to my £170 oz as i know the guy for years and to strangers its £220 0z . Only ever buy the four strains I.just mentioned to Chris. Been smoking 23 yr and when.i was a kid was Rocky black
Morocco black was so good I just laughed my head off and i had a great high. Nowadays in the UK ppl do there own without a clue what there shit stuff isdoing and by giving daft names to product purpledawg, lemon haze etc thetre shit guys

Bestvweed ive had

White Widow purple haze northern lights and cali orange bud.

I've heard moon rocks is supposed to be the best about but on the web from u.s there wanting 1g 35 quid fucking no chance i was gonna try in Amsterdam but hopefully I.might get there for Xmas!

I'll stick to my guy he's legit on time n always sits has a cuppa and a bite to eat . He always us one made each.

Bloody rains my hair look weird oh well to all stoners on here enjoy ya days

Peace.

Reactions: BuckshotLarry

·
16,941 Posts
U must either have a high tolerance breh or ur buying shit stuff. Is from a local guy or a shop if it's a shop ask for whitevwidow, purple haze, northern lights or cali orange bud . White Widow is an OGstrain and the best smoke in 23 years breh

Let me know

Peace chris
It's from a dispensary, weed is legal here in Michigan, but right now it's all online ordering and curbside pickup because of Covid so I haven't been able to talk to anybody.

@BlueEyedDevil Weedmaps is largely useless over here, because of bureaucracy only a handful of the thousand dispensaries have been granted recreational licenses even though it's been legal here for 18 months. My county and city which are the biggest in the state don't have a single recreational dispensary.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,329 Posts
It's from a dispensary, weed is legal here in Michigan, but right now it's all online ordering and curbside pickup because of Covid so I haven't been able to talk to anybody.

@BlueEyedDevil Weedmaps is largely useless over here, because of bureaucracy only a handful of the thousand dispensaries have been granted recreational licenses even though it's been legal here for 18 months. My county and city which are the biggest in the state don't have a single recreational dispensary.

Did cookies open mate in Michigan?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,329 Posts
Yea we have Cookies here but as far as I know they are all medical only.
Can't u get a medical card mate say you have a bad back they can't say you haven't the docs that is mate. That's what guys know through my mate did in it your area . Not worth a try?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Health wise and relationships I’d say weed is a much better way to catch a buzz. Not to say that weed cant ruin your life either. As long as your motivated and your not wasting years smoking and never trying to better yourself, weed is much better alternative that drinking. Moderation is the key with both I’d say.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts