Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why oh why does this happen. Things are going great for me. Work is going well, school is going well. I'm actually making progress with the cute girl that sits behind me in Biology class. Basically I'm loving life and things are about as perfect as they're going to get.

Well Halloween night happens and to say I was fucked up would be an understatement. Let's just say there's a period of about eight hours where I'm really not sure what happened. All I know is that I woke up the next morning, naked and looking at the psychotic piece of shit that has been trying to hook up with me since the first time she saw me.

My phone has been blowing up non stop since that night, and I don't even need to bother checking who it is anymore. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to leave town. What the fuck am I supposed to do?!

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Sucks bro, I'm not old enough for sex or alcohol but righty here is good to me <3

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Whiskey and a few blunts to the head did something similar to me at a party a few years ago. Apparently I called some giant black dude (that a lot of people were scared of for some reason) a [email protected] for having a lip ring, but he turned out to be a giant pussy and left because he thought I wanted to fight. There were a few other incidents I was involved in that happened that night that I heard about later that are more embarassing. Since I don't actually remember any of it, I just try to block out anything I heard about it after and just pretend it didn't happen.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that's going to be my best course of action at this point in time. Unfortunately for me I don't know how well that's gonna fly. I'm from a small town. Everybody knows everybody.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,996 Posts
Why oh why does this happen. Things are going great for me. Work is going well, school is going well. I'm actually making progress with the cute girl that sits behind me in Biology class. Basically I'm loving life and things are about as perfect as they're going to get.

Well Halloween night happens and to say I was fucked up would be an understatement. Let's just say there's a period of about eight hours where I'm really not sure what happened. All I know is that I woke up the next morning, naked and looking at the psychotic piece of shit that has been trying to hook up with me since the first time she saw me.

My phone has been blowing up non stop since that night, and I don't even need to bother checking who it is anymore. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to leave town. What the fuck am I supposed to do?!
You'll end up marrying her so I'd stop worrying about it if I was you.

·
Banned
885 Posts

Couldnt you just man up and tell her to leave you the fuck alone.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
It's funny *and sad* that the weed smoking stunt Zach Galifianakis pulled on Bill Maher Friday not was a fraud.

·
40,772 Posts
Nah it was funny whether it was a real joint or not. It was a just prop for his joke.

Plus he got Margaret Hoover to hold it which was awesome in itself.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
If you smoke enough weed, it temporarily lowers your testosterone levels which is really bad for guys if they want to have great sex.

Sober sex is best sex.

·
Banned
16 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread,I thought this thread was about "Roy wait no Rigor" having erection problems.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts