Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Your sig makes her look like a damn snake.

But yea, glad that the fans are chanting for any diva, would rather have them chant for someone else, but there aren't much others worth chanting for yet.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sasha is the best Diva on the roster at the moment, why wouldn't they say this? That girl is just amazing. I almost got teary eyed when I heard that (not really). Hopefully WWE takes heave to it.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Sasha is the only good thing about team bad and I can't wait to see her turn on them and go out on her own cause she way to good to be held down by Naiomi.

·
Banned
106 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
So glad the rest of the crowd agreed. Lots of love for Sasha, and very well deserved. It was damned good of them to tag her in with that.
I will say also, Tamina was fierce! She upped her game quite a bit tonight.

Just got back from that show... my voice is gone!

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
I'm torn about it: it was fantastic to hear but I hope it didn't give Vince any ideas about hotshotting the title on to her. If any of the 3 HAS to be Paige 2.0 make it Charlotte.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
I'm torn about it: it was fantastic to hear but I hope it didn't give Vince any ideas about hotshotting the title on to her. If any of the 3 HAS to be Paige 2.0 make it Charlotte.
Sasha has charisma And mic skills. The faster the title on her, the better the story lines and segments.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
Too bad the match was terrible, and the "brawl" afterwards was even more terrible. And Becky/Charlotte did their best on commentary to show the crowd how little they wanted to be there :lol That was seriously weird.

That was the first time the crowd really responded to the Divas, and aside from Sasha, that response was nothing more than cheering Daniel Bryan's wife for stealing his moves in his home state. Not good.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Everyone is marking for Sasha. Even sick motherfuckers from other shows.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
So far Sasha is the only Diva to really transcend. Paige is up there but Sasha gets a reaction unlike the current title holder or 90% of the Divas. Sadly if she's getting cheered can expect her to get the DB treatment since WWE seems to want the Bellas to be the top divas.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I dont want Sasha

One of the ugliest divas I have seen in a while (keep in mind I was around since Molly Holly)

None of her moves are fluid, ring prescense of a tough enough diva, and just not a believable striker

Divas still a piss break, stop reaching for straws

1 - 20 of 55 Posts