Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imagine this scenario. you're walking down the street, minding your own business, when you see an innocent person get mugged and stabbed by some scum, the scum searches for valuables from the dead victim, but he finds nothing. this trash killed this innocent person for no reason, and then flees like a coward. technically you can't kill this guy because he's not facing you OR threatening your life... but we SHOULD be able to. we should be allowed to kill all criminal trash we find in the street. that way, these lowlife pieces of shit will know that the common man (or woman) isn't afraid and WILL fight back, and they'll stop preying on innocent people.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Re: we should be allowed to kill criminals fleeing from a violent crime they committe

If I see someone kill someone, I'm getting the fuck out of there because odds are the guy doesn't want any witnesses and if he's fine killing that guy, odds are he's fine killing me too.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Re: we should be allowed to kill criminals fleeing from a violent crime they committe

Look I don't think that we should be able to just kill these people but I would LOVE it if the victims families got a chance to really fuck these people up. It pisses me off seeing these people protected when they are in court facing the charges by the cops and shit. Give the families a good 15 minutes with these assholes. I'd also advocate for these killers, rapists, and molesters to have their crime tattooed on their forehead and locked up with the sodomites. Fuck the death penalty. Let these assholes go through what their victims went through.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If I see someone kill someone, I'm getting the fuck out of there because odds are the guy doesn't want any witnesses and if he's fine killing that guy, odds are he's fine killing me too.
that's why you pull out your weapon and shoot him right in the brain.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts

Right. While I'd love to agree, imagine this:

You see said criminal commit murder.
You then murder that criminal.
Someone sees you commit murder, but they didn't witness the criminal commit murder.
They murder you.
Another person sees this person committing murder.
They then murder that person.

It would be a gruesome cycle.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Right. While I'd love to agree, imagine this:

You see said criminal commit murder.
You then murder that criminal.
Someone sees you commit murder, but they didn't witness the criminal commit murder.
They murder you.
Another person sees this person committing murder.
They then murder that person.

It would be a gruesome cycle.
i see what you mean. i should've elaborated. if this guy is fleeing the scene and there's a lot of people around, chances are they'll see the crime he committed. and if killing him is too much, then at the very least shoot him in the leg so he can't run away. it would also be the person's choice whether or not to kill fleeing criminals, it wouldn't be a law to kill them.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts

Or the more realistic scenario is that the average person walking down the street 1. doesn't carry a firearm on them, 2. aren't sharp shooters and it would be hard to hit a target that's running away and 3. odds are he kills you.

Plus, you're not taking into account the shock you'd feel by seeing someone murdered in front of you. We'll see how bad ass you really are when that happens and it dawns on you quickly that he could very well do the same to you and you only have a few seconds to make a choice. My choice would be saving myself and getting the fuck out of there because I like to live.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts

You know what fucking pisses me off more than anything?

This goddamn youth justice system where some phaggot can get protection because he was under a certain age.

Fuck you.

If some asshole decides he wants to kill someone, why should we hide his or her identity? Fuck that shit, plaster the cunt's face all over the place so we know what punk ass bitch to spit on.

Not to mention bullshit like Karla Homolka getting a fucking degree, a name change, and being able to live free. Seriously? Did she let those girls, including her own sister, live free? No, she didn't, she fucking helped kill them, yet we let her get education with OUR money and get protected so she could live safely.

Fuck 'justice'.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts

Then you just come up with another Trayvon Martin type case. What if you think someone did something, kill them, and then they didn't?

·
✔
21,671 Posts

here is something you cant undeerrsstaaanndd

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

How do you know the killer was actually the one getting justice and wanted his money or car keys back maybe an important document like a tourist visa or passport ?

What guarantees that the person killed did not deserve to be killed by his hands in the first place?

Swing and a miss again OP.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts

What if then someone killed two people and made it look like one the people he killed killed the other person. I want to agree with you but it's a really fine line. Over here in Australia nobody carries guns any way so it wouldn't help, but shooting in the leg if you see someone MURDER someone and they try to run could be okay. The other thing is imagine you are trying to shoot this guy in the leg and accidentally kill an innocent bystander.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,214 Posts

This just doesn't work in the real world.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts

2 wrongs do not make a right. seeing someone commit a crime and then commiting murder yourself isn't the answer.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts

Solving murder with more murder , seems legit.

What I don't understand is peoples' obsession with executing killers. I would much rather they spent 60+years in some shit hole prison getting bummed in the showers.

·
Banned
254 Posts

are people fucking kidding me hurry up finish this you ......s

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

Solving murder with more murder , seems legit.

What I don't understand is peoples' obsession with executing killers. I would much rather they spent 60+years in some shit hole prison getting bummed in the showers.
Cause it saves tax money..

Id rather have some Oriental punishment, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

You steal, pow! we chop of yo hands *****!

You rape, pow! no more dick for you!

·
Registered
3,747 Posts

Father steals food to feed his son , does he deserve to lose a hand?

Husband commits euthanasia to help his wife pass away peacefully , do he deserve to die?

And what a about white collar crime ( Fraud etc) how would you punish those people? Chop off there bank accounts?

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts

So if I see someone kill someone else and I then go on to kill that person, does that mean someone who saw me kill him can then kill me? Since I too just committed a violent crime? And then someone who saw that person kill me can kill that person? And on, and on, and on

1 - 20 of 33 Posts