Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it won't happen, but it's the only way they will stop giving us shit every week.
Seriously WWE don't care anymore.
They have their audience now and can show whatever they want, because most will buy it.
Raw was really shit this week, whereas TNA have really stepped up and given us a proper, interesting wrestling show. I really hope TNA can challenge WWE soon because I'm getting tired of WWE. Hornswoggle has to go. I really hope we don't see him at RAW 1000. I hope we don't even see Khali and Santino (Santino unfortunately will be there):(

We need to show WWE, that the shit they give us is unacceptable. Twitter, Facebook anything that will tell WWE that we've had enough of their crap and we want change. It's funny because in 2011 I though WWE had really changed. It started to get interesting and edgy again. Now it feels like I'm watching re-runs of RAW from 2009. The only thing missing is the celebrity host.

Get it together WWE. :cuss::cuss:

· Asuka
^Take this off
123,116 Posts
You'll never organize a boycott big enough to actually make a difference, it's impossible. If you want to stop watching, stop watching, but don't think you're gonna be an instrument of change. You can't do it, it's beyond our capabilities.

· Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll never organize a boycott big enough to actually make a difference, it's impossible. If you want to stop watching, stop watching, but don't think you're gonna be an instrument of change. You can't do it, it's beyond our capabilities.
Well it will be difficult but we have a forum of angry and disappointed wrestling fans.
The problem with all of us is curiosity. We would like to all stop watching so the product gets better but we end up still watching due to curiosity (What will happen next, Who will show up tonight etc...)

6,170 Posts
Get right on that, OP. It's totally work. Gather your friends and go to Facebook and show some collective rage. Everyone at WWE will care. Even Vince. He'll cry.

I'll cheer you all on from the sidelines, 'k? And when we start getting Raws of awesomeness, I'll bake cookies for the heroes of the boycott (Or cupcakes. Do you like cupcakes?)

· Banned
747 Posts
That's what sheeple always say, because for them, it's true. That's what the sheeple said to Rocky, Conan the Barbarian and Hitler. Don't listen to these cans of Soylent Green, they are long past salvation and will amount to nothing. Unto the breach OP. Once more, unto the breach.

· In Jericho, we trust
3,071 Posts
Well it will be difficult but we have a forum of angry and disappointed wrestling fans.
The problem with all of us is curiosity. We would like to all stop watching so the product gets better but we end up still watching due to curiosity (What will happen next, Who will show up tonight etc...)
I thought you said what they continually dish up is "unacceptable"? By your admission, you should know that they'll serve something that won't be to your preference.

· Banned
644 Posts
Shouldn't this be somewhere in the rants section? You aren't really talking about wrestling.

· Premium Member
12,303 Posts
We are only a drop of water in the ocean that are Wrestling Fans. Heck 75% if not more of the IWC dont even spend money on Vince McMahon and stream / download the dvd's, ppv's and shows. so if we were to all stop watching his wallet wouldnt feel any difference.

· Registered
588 Posts
There are more important things in life to focus our energy and ire on, e.g. political issues.

WWE is just entertainment and if it sucks some weeks then it sucks but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. So you and the 5 or 6 people you can get to join in your boycott can not watch while me and everyone else carry on because it's a fun way to kill time between the important stuff.

· Premium Member
19,266 Posts
Just stop watching if you're sick of it, I just can't despite how crappy WWE is lately because I'm just too much of a hardcore fan to give it up. Either that, or do what others are doing in the IWC at the moment, turning to TNA. The product is going to have to get A LOT worse for me to even consider watching that shit again.

· Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just stop watching if you're sick of it, I just can't despite how crappy WWE is lately because I'm just too much of a hardcore fan to give it up. Either that, or do what others are doing in the IWC at the moment, turning to TNA. The product is going to have to get A LOT worse for me to even consider watching that shit again.
I'm a big wrestling fan and if you ask me this time next week if I watched RAW I would say that I did.
I'm just saying the only way WWE would listen is if a large majority of WWE fanbase boycott it. Which is definitely easier said than done. Believe me, the last thing that I would like to do is stop watching WWE.

· Asuka
^Take this off
123,116 Posts
That's what sheeple always say, because for them, it's true. That's what the sheeple said to Rocky, Conan the Barbarian and Hitler. Don't listen to these cans of Soylent Green, they are long past salvation and will amount to nothing. Unto the breach OP. Once more, unto the breach.
:rolleyes:

You want to boycott it, by all means, but you won't make a dent in WWE. There aren't enough people who think like you, that's a fact. If there were, it would've already happened. WWE didn't just get bad this week.

· Registered
2,394 Posts
I'm a big wrestling fan and if you ask me this time next week if I watched RAW I would say that I did.
I'm just saying the only way WWE would listen is if a large majority of WWE fanbase boycott it. Which is definitely easier said than done. Believe me, the last thing that I would like to do is stop watching WWE.
Wont happen, be realistic.

Petitions, facebook moaning, boycotting never works. You know why because its always some small group demaning change. If the product was so bad, no one would be watching anyway.
You wont do anything, wwe wont care and again most the people on here watch on the net so they dont show up on the wwe figures. Personally I have never spent a penny in the last 10 years on wwe, i use the net to watch

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.