Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
They need to do a proper Henry vs Bryan feud. The one they did several years ago could've been great if Show and BJ Lee weren't involved.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
As a Face Definitly Yes!

Face Henry v Heel Bryan would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Only as a heel.....

YOU THINK THIS GOT EASY?!?!?! I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK!! :henry1

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Henry is finished imo, too injury prone these days he will retire within a year

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think Mark Henry's Hall of Pain days are done.
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Henry recently signed a new contract, so he will still be around. But I fear that the awesome Hall of Pain Henry where he was booked as a dominant heel are done. They will most likely keep him in the midcard from this point forward. I hope I'm wrong. Henry was amazing in his dominant heel role

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
I'd love it, but he's so injury prone now, maybe its time to invest in younger guys. Having said that, he'd be a fucking mile better than the top big guy heel - Ryback and the top smackdown heel - ADR

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
If it is as a heel yes it would be great, the hall of pain was enterteined to see. The thing right here is he is so injury these days to bad for him. But i'd love to see one last run for WHC.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
We do man. I would love for him to come back and take out Del Rio and go on another monster run with the world title.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Mark Henry and Bray Wyatt should feud... 2 big men with power moves. Itd be a slow match with lots of epicness.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,321 Posts
Have no interest in seeing him with a world title. He's lucky to have had one reign. Now it's time to move on. He should be used to elevate younger stars, since he has the ability to do that now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts