Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say this with many perspectives, but none more important than anything including Cena. I'm not a Cena fan, but he is the largest draw in the business. In my opinion it's time for the next step for a certain star whom has paid his dues fairly. His name is Brodus Clay, yes currently known as Funkasaurus. Clay's monster heel turn is right around the corner, and he can easily convince the WWE fans that he is a threat. They have been doing this with Mark Henry his whole career. Remember "Sexual Chocolate"?

Brodus has everything you want from a legit big man. He can run the mic, he can work vs most well enough, and he has the experience with the fans as a gimmick that kids love. He unlike Cena turns his back on what he believes just to get ahead. Of course Cena is the top dog, and so going after him makes sense. Clay has to prove a point. A match is set up, but Maddox books Cena vs Tensai, and Clay in a Hell in The Cell. Possibly Cena mouths off to Stephanie, and she requests this match to be booked. Cena does a clean job inside the HIAC vs Two Monsters. That way Cena loses no face value because of the build Clay would get, and since it would be a handicap match.

Get rid of the ladies, and convince Tensai that they need to change their gig. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Tensai in more of a manager's type role. Brodus could come out, and talk shit on Cena. Says that Cena doesn't know a damn thing about coming from the streets, or coming up in this world from the bottom. Clay says this anger has been brewing in him since the day he walked into this company, and owned competition from the start. He says he busted his ass, and he received nothing. Brodus tells us he's done selling t-shirts, signing autographs, and dancing with your children. Instead he's rolling heavy on them sales for your kids, dancing with Godfather's Ho's, and hustling his way to the top.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Wouldn't mind Brodus Clay turning heel, but he needs to once Tons of Funk is given a push and on our TV screens week in and week out. He could be a big star for the WWE, one of the next top big men along Ryback & Big E.

·
From parts unknown
23,267 Posts
It would be interesting to see a Brodus heel turn and makes business sense to considering that they're short on legit big guys, but apparently his dinosaur gimmick is one of the top face acts amongst the kiddies atm. Not gonna happen.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Clay hasn't paid his dues yet IMO... guys like Ziggler and Rhodes are far ahead of him... Just because he's big does not mean he can be a monster heel... and in saying that, what the fuck is the IWC's obsession with monster heels? Yeah Kane and Mark Henry were good... so what? Let WWE do their shit... when they find a person they think is worthy they will do it... obviously Clay is worthy of funking it up with A-Train and the who-gives-a-fuck-dactyls...

A monster heel will come one day, just sit back and enjoy it :)

Spoileralert: Cena wins
WWE's motto!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a Brodus Clay heel turn, but I wouldn't say he's paid his dues yet.

·
Registered
850 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Brodus Clay is not my idea of something fresh

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,269 Posts
I'm almost sure I read somewhere that Brodus found "heel work" hard because you had to act angry all the time.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Brodus fuckking Clay??.. Wow

1 - 20 of 34 Posts