Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though roman is doing good, he'd be doing even better with some new music instead of this shield lite bullshit they got him coming out to, this man is going to be responsible for putting the company on his massive shoulders and should be treated as such, not the guy who doesnt realize the shield broke up a year ago.

When bootista won the title from hhh, he got new music and roman has a FAR greater upside than that roided up grandpa ever did.

If you can get hugh morrus fired, surely you can get the flagship some new music.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
He should get a new theme after he turns heel, retooling his character. New entrance, new theme, new attire.

And no, I'm not gonna suggest a suit. Tired of these suit wearing heels.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Roman does need his own music, agreed, the Shield get up is doing nothing for him.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
I dont think Reigns looks like that now. There must be a reason why he is hiding his upper body. It does explain why HHH signed Samoa Joe. Roman will seems super tone in comparison with Joe.
Nah. It's a slooow buuurn ... for the biiig reveeeaaalll ... So that the girls can squeel ... and Roman can be the WWE version of Edward and Justin Beiber with millions of Believers.

Where else do you think he got his Belee Dat from if not the Beleebers?

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I dont think Reigns looks like that now. There must be a reason why he is hiding his upper body. It does explain why HHH signed Samoa Joe. Roman will seems super tone in comparison with Joe.
He couldnt possibly look any worse shirtless than:

Daniel bryan
Mizdow
Cm punk
jericho
the taller ascension guy
big cass
big show
kane
baron corbin
the usos
khali

60,006 Posts
He couldnt possibly look any worse shirtless than:

Daniel bryan
Mizdow
Cm punk
jericho
the taller ascension guy
big cass
big show
kane
baron corbin
the usos
Kane's in great shape. Roman needs to ditch the top. It reminds me of Dusty and Flair wearing shirts to hide their flabby chests from the audience's prying eyes.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kane's in great shape. Roman needs to ditch the top. It reminds me of Dusty and Flair wearing shirts to hide their flabby chests from the audience's prying eyes.
Nah nah, that fat son of a bitch dusty rhodes should have wore a shirt his whole damn career, with that ugly ass revitiligo splotch on his big fat disgusting belly, he looked like somebodys grandma

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I always hum along to it when it plays so I cant really knock it tbh......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts