Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More on Jeff Hardy's Title

o Wrestling Dot Net is reporting that a friend of Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore made Jeff Hardy's new title belt that will debut on tonight's show. Shannon Moore also got a DILLIGAF title made that he wanted to introduce into his act ala the Million Dollar Belt but TNA passed on the idea. The plan is for the Hardy belt to be only for Jeff Hardy and not replace the World Title
The old World Title will return once Jeff loses the strap, good news.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I am watching TNA for the first time in who knows how long just to see their good looking title turned into diva's championship looking title. The crest looks like a transformer icon.

·
8,232 Posts
It fits hardy, so I don't mind it. Not exactly my ideal belt, but it's a gimmick belt that serves it's purpose of representing the world champion.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
It screams Jeff Hardy and goes with his gimmick.
Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I am watching TNA for the first time in who knows how long just to see their good looking title turned into diva's championship looking title. The crest looks like a transformer icon.
No joke. That belt is FLAMING.

And what better way to destroy the REAL title than to throw it in a trash can a la Medusa. If this company is still standing this time next year it's a miracle.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
It transforms into a robot of a fish I think.

And what better way to destroy the REAL title than to throw it in a trash can a la Medusa. If this company is still standing this time next year it's a miracle.
Yeah and what company throws their own World Title in a bin?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't replacing the World title. It looks worse than the spinner.

At least they didn't give Moore his own title though. I hope they don't change their minds and have Ink Inc beat MCMG for the belts and replace them with duel DILLIGAF belts.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
So everybody should get a gimmick belt once they become champion. Not putting words in your mouth but that belt is just awful. So I guess they bring back the old belt once this one leaves Jeff's shoulders.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
they threw the TV title in the trash can in WCW. BUT NO TNA AINT WCW!!! NO WAY NO HOW!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm...no?

I'm pretty sure that was Medusa trashing WWF's Women's Title.

FAIL

·
8,232 Posts
So everybody should get a gimmick belt once they become champion. Not putting words in your mouth but that belt is just awful. So I guess they bring back the old belt once this one leaves Jeff's shoulders.
No, not at all. This is an obvious situation where it would make sense. Hardy turned heel and is a part of the new crew that runs TNA, hence he makes his own belt. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Yes, the belt sucks, but it's obvious they let Hardy design it so there's not much you can do.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Ummm...no?

I'm pretty sure that was Medusa trashing WWF's Women's Title.

FAIL
It did happen. Hall threw the TV title away saying something like "You don't even get any free tv dinners with the belt" then I think Hacksaw found it sometime later and brought it back.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
lol the guy named after WCW doesn't even know WCW history. Hall threw it in the trash and then Jim Duggan found it.

FAIL.
Pretty much anything under the sole direction of Vince Russo should not be considered legit. Perhaps even TNA right now.

(And before you think I say Russo with WWF wasn't legit keep one thing in mind: He had a filter.)

You saying Russo is legit?

FAIL

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I never said Russo was legit, but that did indeed happen in the WCW regardless of who was in power. Either way it just proves my previous point that TNA is run by the same fucktards that ran WCW into the ground despite an amazing roster and they have done basically the same thing to TNA's product.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
It would have been so much better if they had made it silver and black instead of silver and purple. The purple just ruins it.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Purple and Silver lol.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
No, not at all. This is an obvious situation where it would make sense. Hardy turned heel and is a part of the new crew that runs TNA, hence he makes his own belt. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Yes, the belt sucks, but it's obvious they let Hardy design it so there's not much you can do.
The reason I can't do nothing about it is the same reason why they are going to go out of business.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Belt would be good for the Divas or AAA maybe it would fit OJs gay angle giving it to hardy makes him look really weak

1 - 20 of 136 Posts