Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most football games and basketball games last 3 hours... so dont tell me fans cant sit through a three hour show.

i think things ran a lot smoother when reaction was around. (great idea by bischoff)

no, im not saying an extra hour is going to make shitty storylines like mexican america better.. but it will give them a lot more time to develop people... more time for the knockouts and x division as well

another 2 hour show ........... no. another hour yes.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
A 3 hour show could accommodate the things missing from the current shows, allowing them to better space out their segments and improve the pacing of the show, but this is TNA we're talking about. They wouldn't change the way they do things, they'd just try to shove even more of the same crap into every show.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
no, im not saying an extra hour is going to make shitty storylines like mexican america better.. but it will give them a lot more time to develop people... more time for the knockouts and x division as well
Uh, that's not the way it works bro. If you produce a hasty, rushed, overbooked, forgettable clusterfuck of a show, adding an extra hour just gives you a longer hasty, rushed, overbooked, forgettable clusterfuck of a show. If they wanted to slow down and give more time to develop people and showcase different divisions, they could do that with the two hours they already have. Impact is the way it is because of the people producing the show, not because of time constraints.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, to me i think it would be better. we would get to see more of the KOs , x division and tag divisions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts