Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and I have yet another suggestion. I was watching all the titles like "Legendary Icon, Icon, etc". I thought that maybe that their can be a last number like 4,000 posts or something like that called Hall Of Fame Member or HOF Member. I am trying to reach that one day but I think it pays respect to the longtime posters of WE.

·
Banned
709 Posts
well...doesnt Legendary...and legendary icon bassicly in the WWE mean you good...you in the HOF.....you "undefeatable"

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll yes, but I mean have it under their title. Or you could have a special club if you reach a certain amount of posts, you are in the HOF.

·
Banned
709 Posts
I Don no..PERSONALLY...i dont think they'll do it..but....its tottaly up to Nitemare to handle it.....maybe GOd yo...yuh

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I should be in the Hall Of Fame.
Ive been at W-E for a long time, I just dont post 500 times a day.
I think the HOF should either be for members who have 4,000 posts or have been at W-E for more then one year.
Everyone bow down to The Crypt Keeper.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I demand a statue be errected of yours truly in the main foyer of said Hall. :D

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to say that. It should be the requirements and they should have like a webpage with the members. But whatever they say goes.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Nitemares probaly goin to say no. . . . . . .

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
IMO, I think it'd just lead to a lot of spamming. I don't think it should be a certain amount of posts.

I'd rather have the Mods and Admins decide if youre worthy of getting the hall of fame label. They choose, not the number of posts you have.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I believe there is a HoF, unofficially. Think we had a vote on it last year or maybe before that, and I think Furno got in. Not entirely a waste of time, as it gave people something to do, but not worth it. Like OZ said, it's a forum.

N

·
0 Posts
I'd win. I'm the only one worthy.

It's true.

The answer? There won't ever be an official one. If you make a thread, don't label it as official. It could get locked, if it sucks.

·
3,113 Posts
It kind of sounds like you are. :D

Yeah I don't really see the point of a Hall of Fame. Just because someone on this forum has over 1000 or 2000 posts, it doesn't mean they're a good poster. The only real way to do one would have to be some kind of voting between members. But of course that wouldn't work cause nOObs would vote for people that don't deserve it.

Plus like OZ and Flash said "this is a forum" so who really cares.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts