Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please remove my banner from your sig. I created that and would appreciate it if you would inform me before you steal things from me.

I apologize for double posting but I would just like to note that I am SeanOHaire from the other forum which WE Champ took my banner.

B

·
0 Posts
Ok, thanks for letting us know. He doesn't have to take it out, btw. Many graphics are made around the net that people like and also, this could have been done via PM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man. I would have done it through PM but I just signed only solely to say that he stole it. Again, sorry, but it just pissed me off because this is actually the second time someone stole that banner from me. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could host it somewhere else but he could just go into my properties and find the link at the other forums I post at. Besides other sites such as speedis and sigcenter arent as reliable as the site that I actually pay for.

But if I have to then I could just edit the banner and put my name on it, but I think thats a pretty shitty thing to have to do just becasue he wants to rip my stuff. It isnt even a Graphics masterpiece....

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Joe1985 said in post #5 :

But if I have to then I could just edit the banner and put my name on it, but I think thats a pretty shitty thing to have to do just becasue he wants to rip my stuff. It isnt even a Graphics masterpiece....
You think it's a shitty thing to do? I'd edit the banner personally. It must mean something to you anotherwise you wouldn't have bothered to join this forum and make a thread just to tell another member he took your banner.
Put your name on the banner and he'll look like the fool.

I'll move this to Rants. I bet a few other members will have their say as well. Come on Jake were are waiting for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well I just went ahead and took it off my site. Just to have it in my sig at the other site I post at isnt even worth it. All I wanted was for it to be taken out of his sig. I didnt mean for it to be some huge deal.

Well I took it off. ANd if it isn't in your browsers' temp folder then you wont be seeing it. ALthough I would appreciate if it was removed from his sig. I really didnt think that was too much to ask.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
well in true W-E fashion, another thread turns to idle chatter. But to be on subject, that banner sucked ass anyway. I wouldn't own up to making it because I'd die of shame.

·
Registered
578 Posts
besides if we champion saved it all hed have to do is upload it somewher else

1 - 19 of 19 Posts