Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what you do, put the pressure on, Lana is apparently supposed to be a babyface. So I'd make Lana's first match ever on SDL, at MITB for the Smackdown Women's title against Naomi.

Let them have a competitive match and even if you're gonna have Lana lose, you have the two women shake hands and put Lana over that she had her first competitive match as a WOMAN performer and less so like a model.

You could even have them just have a dance off in the middle of the ring without even touching to play it up for competitive mild laughs. I say do it.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Lana or even Summer Rae.

Or The Big Hog James Ellsworth :mark

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about the vignettes suggest the match would end with a hand shake?
Apparently they want to build her as a babyface according to the house shows and some other reports, so I figured that, that's the way to go. So it'd be creative to take a shot and have Lana's first outing be a competitive championship match.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Apparently they want to build her as a babyface according to the house shows and some other reports, so I figured that, that's the way to go. So it'd be creative to take a shot and have Lana's first outing be a competitive championship match.
as a lame, ballroom dancer gimmick though?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts