Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
WWE has booked themselves into a corner. With Cena set to receive another colossal ass whipping at Night of Champions, there's only one man left who can save us from the tyranny of Brock Lesnar.

It's up to Superman Reigns to knock Zod Lesnar back into the Phantom Zone. Cena's time is up, and Roman's time is now. There is no one else credible enough on the roster because a team of 15 men can only push 1 person, so lets go balls deep with it. While Brock is beating the shit out of Batista and putting Daniel Bryan in a wheelchair, Reigns has to solidify himself as the dominant force of the company by steamrolling his opponents for the next 8 months. Whether it's Seth Rollins, Triple H, or John Cena himself, anything standing in the way of The Reigns Train will be run over.

Only Super Saiyan Reigns has the strength and willpower needed to defeat Majin Brock and Babidi Heyman. But he cannot do this alone! He needs your energy. He does not care if it's positive or negative, just make some noise! Raise your arms in the air :tucky and surrender your chi. The left side will chant "LETS GO ROMAN!" and the right side will chant "ROMAN SUCKS!" On his path through Victory Road, he will change the color of his vest every 3 months and sell them to children with inspirational messages written on the back. Believe that.

The Samoan Superman will end Brock Lesnar's reign of terror and lead us into a new era. Something we've never seen before. An era with 5 Moves of Doom, horny women, and happy children.
lame....ahh the continued pussification of WWE

·
The EST of NXT
28,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Please don't make Superman and Zod references at Reigns and Lesnar, I don't need those characters ruined for me. At LEAST make Marvel references so I can be apathetic.

They're both unbearable options, honestly, but I can't deal with John Cena anymore. Hopefully Reigns isn't as self centered as Cena is (he probably is, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to hope) and is actually willing to put some people over, it's worth a try, at least. Cena's clearly never gonna lead to an era of anything but Cena.
Well, you know I'm a big Superman fan, so you've got to deal with it :positivity

Reigns is very much a company man, and this is evidenced by his dedication to playing a character he sucks at. I can assure you that Joe Anaoa'i is more entertaining than Roman Reigns, and this will be shown once he's given full creative control. I also firmly believe that he will put talent over.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Suddenly.....I love John Cena.

I can't believe this talentless fuck is the next golden boy, although when the crowd turns on him at the 2015 rumble, he'll have the plug pulled on his push. Hopefully...

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Even though it's a very marky post from a HUGE Roman mark (not that there is anything wrong with that) there is one point that should not be ignored. The WWE has booked themselves into a GIANT corner with Lesnar where in there are really only 2 options on the full-time roster with enough credibility to actually beat Lesnar now and that is Daniel Bryan or Reigns with another 6 months of a superman push.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Please don't make Superman and Zod references at Reigns and Lesnar, I don't need those characters ruined for me. At LEAST make Marvel references so I can be apathetic.

They're both unbearable options, honestly, but I can't deal with John Cena anymore. Hopefully Reigns isn't as self centered as Cena is (he probably is, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to hope) and is actually willing to put some people over, it's worth a try, at least. Cena's clearly never gonna lead to an era of anything but Cena.
Says that, but has Rocket Raccoon in his sig?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Just wait till Bryan and Ambrose come back, Reigns has already gotten boos the last two weeks. If he and Rollins are going to feud at NOC I can almost guarantee Rollins will start to get cheered over him. It already started happening last week.

·
Banned
2,319 Posts

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
I get a really strong feeling that you are starting to only like Reigns ironically.:april

Mark shite thread, mark shite poster, shite wrestler. Reigns is the only guy I want to be buried by Cena. SAVE_US.UCANTCME
I surprisingly agree. Like I'd rather watch a 3 hour Fandango Salsa Dance Special featuring El Torito and Jornswoggle (Hornswoggle's new latin persona, where he dons an oversized sombrero that slides halfway down his body) than a 5 minute Reigns match.
SAVE US :cena3

I don't like Reigns, AT ALL.But at least he wasn't shoved down our throats for 10.years.straight.If Roman is what it takes for Lesnar to retain till WM, and finally get rid of Cena, sure, i'll jump on the Reigns train.

#saveusbrock #murdercenaatnoc
Well, think about it this way...Cena's almost 40. He's probably only going to be around for a few more years.
Roman's got maybe even 20 years in him, and you know it's going to be even worse than the last 10 years of Cena.
Mark my words, give it a few years to let the vehement stench of Reigns settle in and come a future Royal Rumble, when Cena makes that cameo appearance, he's gonna get a mega pop like you wouldn't believe.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Even though it's a very marky post from a HUGE Roman mark (not that there is anything wrong with that) there is one point that should not be ignored. The WWE has booked themselves into a GIANT corner with Lesnar where in there are really only 2 options on the full-time roster with enough credibility to actually beat Lesnar now and that is Daniel Bryan or Reigns with another 6 months of a superman push.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I don't see how they put themselves in a corner. All they have to do is have a triple threat and have both guys gang up on Lesnar and then have one of them pin the other and he loses the title.

·
Banned
2,319 Posts
Please.....Reigns>Superman>Goku. Goku is a horrible character and Superman bores me. Plus Brock is like Doomsday....or better yet Thanos. Reigns is Thor....getting amps from Odin so he can defeat Thanos.
Goku is overrated. Anime is overrated. I'm not too much into superheroes though.

But to be fair, DBZ was a great show back when I watched....TV.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Why have one top guy where eventually people will turn on them because it'll obviously be the same shit we've seen with Hogan/Cena, when we could have a bunch of top guys that way there doesn't have to be this void of a must have "top guy". It's stupid, and does nothing successful in the long run of business.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Reigns' entrance is rather underwhelming at this point. The Shield arriving as a team was intimidating. Reigns alone is more like "I'll just slowly meander down the aisle, looking disinterested". It's hardly Sandman's entrance, is it?

Rollins and Ambrose had their cool methods for clearing the barricade too. Reigns always had the boring step over the barricade, like Kane, except he looks like he might get stuck. He has the appearance of an unathletic rambler, struggling to cross a stile.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.