Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 252 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,500 Posts
btw. is there a forum from "them" that is more active than this?
I believe Bodybuilding Forum is vBulletin's biggest forum. At least it's certainly bigger than Wrestling Forum. Ubuntu Forums seems to be bigger as well.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
Welp folks, it's been real. Get unbanned just for this. All the admins and mods have been good to me, this ain't on them.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,155 Posts
Serious question. Does this mean my warning that I received in January of 2009 will finally go away? It's been almost 11 years. I was still in high school. Every time I go into my user CP since then I see that warning. My only warning. 11 years is long enough!

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
Administrators please reconsider the delay. It's time for a change. Cast that Chatbox back into the dumpster from which it was born.

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Serious question. Does this mean my warning that I received in January of 2009 will finally go away? It's been almost 11 years. I was still in high school. Every time I go into my user CP since then I see that warning. My only warning. 11 years is long enough!
You can collapse your infractions so you don't have to look at them. I struggle with my past too.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
NO!! This information will be passed on to the FBI and kept on your permanent record.

·
Administrator
511 Posts
I do not believe it will go on your permanent record.

Jeff M

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
I do not believe it will go on your permanent record.

Jeff M
You know one way you can make sure?

Not moving at all! :jericho2

Tell your Co-workers most of us don't want you to do this. You have the power. You can read the thread and know you all fucked up.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Hello Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that the new migration date will be on Monday, December 2nd.

Thank you all for your support!

~ Community Support
What support? :ha

NONE of us want this.

161 - 180 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.