Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
So can we get a head start on the new address and get log in so its not a free for all tomorrow. Id like to get some discussions going as more and more members join.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
So is there any set timeframe for when this is going to happen? Will the site remain at the same address?
they said somewhere its happening on the 27th (tomorrow) but no idea if that means the new forum will be up tomorrow or whether this place will just shut down for weeks until it done.

don't know anything really.

Reactions: Dolorian

·
\m/
24,147 Posts
they said somewhere its happening on the 27th (tomorrow) but no idea if that means the new forum will be up tomorrow or whether this place will just shut down for weeks until it done.

don't know anything really.
Yeah it would be nice to have some clear information about this to avoid members feeling disoriented.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Administrator ducking all answers and any sense of accountability. :kappa2 Big surprise.
I don't wanna be a dick but this "move" seems pretty half assed. No-one knows when its actually happening, no-one knows how its happening, no-one knows what is and isnt going to be carried over. No-one knows if they have to do anything to get access into the new forum.

All the day before this supposed shut down is happening, after which point no-one will be even able to ask these questions because the forum will be gone.

just cancel it and leave it alone imo. The forum is fine. I havnt seen any positive feedback about this. No-one wants it.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,393 Posts
so.. is the plug being pulled on this site or are the admins just starting a new sight? Because if they’re making a new sight I’ll, and I don’t think I’m alone, just stay here.

:draper2
It's not a new site per say. It's still WF it'll just look different as it'll be using different software. You'll still be staying here.

When things happen, what all will be lost again? Will all posts and private messages be lost?
Posts will carry over and all profile information. Rep will be lost and scrapped tho.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,017 Posts
I look forward to the incredible upgrade we will receive by the Administration and strongly condemn all the hateful posts directed at those technical titans.

101 - 120 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.