Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 252 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts
I actually prefer XenForo style forums to vBulletin, but the problem is that I only really use the ChatBox these days. So I guess we'll see how long I stick around.

It's hard to believe that I've been here for over a decade.
You were the person I thought of instantly when I discovered that the chatbox is going bye-bye. :mj2

We had some good times, brother. :mj2 :posey2

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
778 Posts
Is SubscriptionSupport an actual admin?

If so, why haven't I seen this username before?

Very suspicious.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Well this is huge news whether you like it or not. WF's look and feel has always stood out to me which is why I love coming here. I don't mind change, been through it alot lately. I just hope the new Design has that unique that fits the name of WF, because the Designs I saw look too robotic, but I'm sure you guys will get the job done. Can we make sure the Sig Rotation ability still stays on though and we keep Premium I'll be a happy Panda if that happens.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,487 Posts
This is a horrible change. Absolutely no reason for it, resetting rep and removing features people actually use will drive a large part of the user base away from this site, which will only be amplified by the fact that regular user numbers have been reducing for years already. Completely uncalled for and a real shame. "We are moving", more like "we are destroying the forum and starting a new shitty one".

Is there at least a chance that Wrestling Forum as it is right now will be archived somehow?

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
This is a horrible change. Absolutely no reason for it, resetting rep and removing features people actually use will drive a large part of the user base away from this site, which will only be amplified by the fact that regular user numbers have been reducing for years already. Completely uncalled for and a real shame. "We are moving", more like "we are destroying the forum and starting a new shitty one".

Is there at least a chance that Wrestling Forum as it is right now will be archived somehow?
tbh I don't even know why this is happening, the forum functions just fine in my view. I certainly don't think it needs scrapping and starting over.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
laters WF, was fun while it lasted.

81 - 100 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.