Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 252 Posts

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,714 Posts
It looks like someone is playing with the forum sections :lol

Whoops, I mean...

:cole It is now time... to play with the forum sections!

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Wait, we're losing rep? That sucks :(

Please don't tell me we're gonna lose all our posts too and have to start over.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
was gonna make a Leave the Memories Alone joke and then realised that joke is very old and then realised I have been on here long enough to remember when Leave the Memories Alone jokes were still new and then realised that is a very long time and the new forum existing will be like leaving it behind which made me sad like if you cri every time :mj2

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I actually prefer XenForo style forums to vBulletin, but the problem is that I only really use the ChatBox these days. So I guess we'll see how long I stick around.

It's hard to believe that I've been here for over a decade.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Forums have gradually died out with the existence of Reddit, I don't feel like this change is for the better at all, probably just going to drive even more people away. The activity has decreased year by year and sections have been removed, or turned into subsections due to inactivity. This is just a big yikes tbh.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Can see this going one of two ways.

All the old fucks who've been around forever but barely post anymore basically take this as our cue to bounce and never again return to these shores. Or all the lunatics from yesteryear who've been banned end up rejoining and we have ourselves a banterous renaissance for a month or so before they're all PRUNED and everything returns to your regularly scheduled programming.

Ultimately I don't think it'll matter as both of those groups are minuscule in the grand scheme of Tractor Forum and everybody else will keep on keepin' on anyhow. WF continues to provide...whatever service it currently provides, people get used to the new layout soon enough, this whole ordeal is forgotten, and your aforementioned old fucks and lunatics wheel away peacefully into the night as if our existence was merely a beautiful dream.

This is the internet, after all.

Witness.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
I for one stand by our Administration team and trust that they will continue with a smooth transition.

Outstanding work tech team, you are our Dark Knights.

61 - 80 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.