Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 252 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,991 Posts
Will this new upgrade keep @machomanjohncena ; from making hundreds of future accounts? 8*D

Reactions: Zone

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,730 Posts
That's it, WWF lost the war and now it's being bought by WCW.

Happy time traveling everyone! :loweringangle:risingangle

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Here is a forum I use on the regular (since 2013) that uses the same software WF will be moving too. It shows what a nicely designed, and loaded site performs like under the Xenforo software

https://forums.guru3d.com/
Honestly, I think that looks terrible. It's absurdly bland. I hope we can keep this forum aesthetic on different software because if it looks like that shit, yikes.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,720 Posts
@Administrator; I hope so when I go to make a cup Parmesan or a bit thc in my new vapor or have a cigarette I get logged out even I'm away no longer than five mins . It's so fcking frustrating dude , hope it all goes smooth I was gonna sign up for premium membership it won't be effected I know people will say ( just my opinion ) oh it won't be but there not doing it you are , can I have a bit feedback just so we can all know . Thanks admin .

Peace .

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,403 Posts
Honestly, I think that looks terrible. It's absurdly bland. I hope we can keep this forum aesthetic on different software because if it looks like that shit, yikes.
This. As shit as the WF servers are and I don't doubt WF needs upgrading, but ive become so used to how it looks and navigates and it suits me and no doubt most users in its style and simplicity. Plus our avi's/sigs and the whole layout of our profiles.

It'll certainly be an adjustment when WF moves and no doubt we'll be missing some shit.

@Administrator; I hope so when I go to make a cup Parmesan or a bit thc in my new vapor or have a cigarette I get logged out even I'm away no longer than five mins . It's so fcking frustrating dude , hope it all goes smooth I was gonna sign up for premium membership it won't be effected I know people will say ( just my opinion ) oh it won't be but there not doing it you are , can I have a bit feedback just so we can all know . Thanks admin .

Peace .
Have you ticked the remember me box next to your username/password when you login?

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
anyone wanna put bets down on how bad things get with this switch? :heston

If i lose my premium i intend to file a class action lawsuit for everyone.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
i still use the classic wrestling forum site design.

lets keep it how it is right now.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
anyone wanna put bets down on how bad things get with this switch? :heston

If i lose my premium i intend to file a class action lawsuit for everyone.
We've already lost every single one of the features, confirmed, and we're probably going to lose the way the site looks, so.....BAD. This is gonna get ugly, and it's completely unnecessary.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
i still use the classic wrestling forum site design.

lets keep it how it is right now.
Same, but it won't happen. When the change goes into effect some members likely won't visit the forum anymore because the update will be such a drastic change. If the update only affected the layout it wouldn't be so bad, people would get used to it over time, but the removal of popular features such as the chatbox will be missed. There are certain users who almost never post on this forum anymore but use the chatbox regularly to interact with other members.

I've always liked the WF layout. I've been a member of about 10 different forums over the years and I've seen some horrible forum designs, but WF is good. It may not be as modern as other websites, but it's simple and easy to use and fine for browsing. It will be sad to see it go.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,403 Posts
Same, but it won't happen. When the change goes into effect some members likely won't visit the forum anymore because the update will be such a drastic change. If the update only affected the layout it wouldn't be so bad, people would get used to it over time, but the removal of popular features such as the chatbox will be missed. There are certain users who almost never post on this forum anymore but use the chatbox regularly to interact with other members.

I've always liked the WF layout. I've been a member of about 10 different forums over the years and I've seen some horrible forum designs, but WF is good. It may not be as modern as other websites, but it's simple and easy to use and fine for browsing. It will be sad to see it go.
This.

Servers of WF might be shit at times and i know users have been screaming to upgrade vbullitin, but the current layout and functionality of WF works perfect for me and is easy to navigate and pretty user friendly.

The move will take a lot of getting used to and i have no doubt we'll lose members.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
41 - 60 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.