Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
The change is interesting and if it will help make this site better and faster then why not? Can't wait to try all of those new features too.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,445 Posts
Almost everything is faster than vBulletin at this point. It's terrible. Internet has got faster, servers faster. Yet vBulletin managed to get slower.
I do remember a few other sites that gotten an update, got my faster in terms of internet speed and faster servers. I'll take anything over vBulletin.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
I do remember a few other sites that gotten an update, got my faster in terms of internet speed and faster servers. I'll take anything over vBulletin.
Here is a forum I use on the regular (since 2013) that uses the same software WF will be moving too. It shows what a nicely designed, and loaded site performs like under the Xenforo software

https://forums.guru3d.com/

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,445 Posts
Here is a forum I use on the regular (since 2013) that uses the same software WF will be moving too. It shows what a nicely designed, and loaded site performs like under the Xenforo software

https://forums.guru3d.com/
Damn, that is very nice clean example. Can't wait to move there.

·
Registered
11,517 Posts
Thank God. Vbulletin in general has become bloated trash that refuses to change with the times.

Thank you!

I was an admin for over a decade on an old Vbulletin site I've grown to hate this fucking forum software and their lack of any meaningful updates. I don't have any experience with Xenforo but I have messed around with IPS (super nice forum software btw) and literally anything is leaps and bounds better then vbulletin at this point

·
Registered
442 Posts
Will we still have an AEW sub-forum?

*JK JK JK. I just remember what we all went through here getting that.

Id honestly like to see an "Other" Category with AEW, IMPACT, New Japan sub forums all accessible from the main page.

But I hope we get to keep the same url and membership info. Hope to see some sneak peaks.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Damn, that is very nice clean example. Can't wait to move there.
I dunno, it looked to plain to me. Like a less snazzier version of here. Hopefully we can get some good design and color aesthetics.

Plus, can we still keep our account info and stats?

21 - 40 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.