Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
23,946 Posts
So I haven't been really following along with this story since I usually try not to.

So knowing as little as I do, one of the things that drew me to WF was because of it's aesthetic.

Everything might be set up like other forums. But with this forum everything feels breathable. It's not all crushed together which makes things harder to find and honestly far more boring. You've got your WWE sections, your AEW section, Other wrestling section, sports section, the Fan Forum section, etc. and everything feels like it's where it should be and it's easy to interact.

As a wrestling fan who just wants to talk about wrestling in one way or another, this has been the best place to do it. And honestly if this forum just becomes like the million other ones out there like the 2K forum for example, I'm really not interested in that.

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
At the risk of sounding over dramatic, if you guys are genuinely unhappy about this change I'd recommend you let your actions speak for themselves. It seems obvious that the change is going ahead. Don't move over. That is where I'm at. A forum is made active by it's users. Whilst I'm sure my details will carry over without my control (I wish they wouldn't), I'm currently not planning on participating on this site when it moves. I'll be honest, I think this site has been going downhill for a while, it's become less fun to discuss Wrestling here, but it always had the benefit of being familiar.

At the end of the day, it's your personal choice. I'm sure most will move over, and the site will do okay and people will get used to the UI changes and features missing, but for me it's not worth it when I've already been losing interest in this place anyways.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
If it's not broke, don't fix it. Members here like the layout of the forum, they like the features and it's easy to use, simple design - despite it being older in it's appearance. So I don't see how it is necessary at all.
Apparently this is an issue of it not being broke, but they smash it to the floor and as it shatters into a thousand pieces they say, “It’s broken now.”

And the new forum looks horrid.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,446 Posts
So knowing as little as I do, one of the things that drew me to WF was because of it's aesthetic.
What aesthetic? It looks and always has looked like shit. It's a little more bearable with a dark theme but nonetheless shit and absolutely deplorable on when on your phone. In saying that, it's still the best wrestling forum on the internet by far once you accept it for how it is. XenForo is a vast improvement

241 - 252 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.