Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
The whole move actually, and I suppose ironically, reminds me of WWe.

Forum owners: we're doing this!

Forum users: we're not really down with that.

Forum owners: well you can all fuck yourselves!
Problem is, unlike in WWE's case, once they do this, it's too late to reverse it. WWE has the luxury of correcting their mistakes. There's no correcting this. When they ruin this forum tomorrow, it's irreversible, because they're not going back to "outdated" software (even though the software is fine, and the forum currently looks more modern than the soulless "updated" forums that look like they're from the 1990's.)

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
welp, possibly one of my last posts on this forum as it is before it becomes the beigeist beige that ever beiged. Its been an interesting ride lads. For all of the forums faults, its still a fun place to post.

much lahv WF

Reactions: Cliffy

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,473 Posts
Wtf is going on here?

Imagine, it's the 90s, you're watching McMahon get slapped up by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

It returns from commercial break to 2019 WWE and you see "Shorty Gable vs King Corbin" and that Roman Reigns dog segment.

That's what VS are going to do to the forum

·
Southern Pride
3,372 Posts
By the way, when i'm agreeing with someone so often about this when I usually disagree with them about nearly everything...That is a sign that this change isn't good.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,395 Posts
I dont get the point of the change.

This forum runs fine, it looks good enough and theres plenty of customisation and the like available for users profiles/avatars/signatures. Seems like the new forum is just 100% vanilla.

You're taking away Rihsus gifs, I hope you realise that...

221 - 240 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.