Wrestling Forum banner
781 - 800 of 801 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
For some reason @Administrator I can no more jump in bookmarked rant-threads without being logged it. Later I saw, that the Rants section is invisible without being logged in. I guess that happened by mistake, so please change it back as it was before.

P.S.: Already mentioned that problem on Rants, but nobody commented. :(
Not sure if this will help, but, have you cleared your cookies at all? I don’t know why it would be logging you out of bookmarked threads, that’s odd.

if I remember correctly, rants was no longer made visible to people not logged in, so, that’s not you.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,225 Posts
Why not just stay logged in?
The site itself logs me out meanwhile, while I am still active on here.

Meanwhile, if I want do "like" another person's posting, I have to confirm it sometimes:

Happened on this posting for example, which was (I thought) pretty harmless:
After the confirmation it didn't work, so I had to like it again. Much effort to like a posting. :D

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Is there a thread where we can review old shows? Don't know where to find that or maybe another can be created?
If you want to make a thread in the classic wrestling section, you can do it there, that’s a good idea for a thread.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
I think it wouldn't just work for the classics section if you're reviewing PPV's and shows from the past decade or so especially.
You can make it in the general WWE section if you’re doing “newer” ones :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Not sure if it's something that the server controls as opposed to yourselves but is there a way to improve the "Recomended Reading" section under a thread?

It would be a real asset if the barometer was set to something like two weeks. At present I keep seeing good threads but refrain from posting as there months/years old. Other people don't recognise and then get abused when they've bought up a topic from the ancient archives.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
You could read rants even if you weren’t signed in until a couple of months ago. I think it had something to do with an update of the forum or something.

You’re a suspicious bunch. Who hurt you guys? :LOL:
Too many rejoiners the last while lol we sleep with one eye open these days :LOL:

781 - 800 of 801 Posts