Wrestling Forum banner

641 - 650 of 650 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,201 Posts
When you don't have an avatar it defaults to the first letter of your username. No idea why it's not letting you change it. I checked & I can't change it either. Only options I have are to delete it, or mark it as safe/unsafe.
Thanks for checking, man. Yeah, it's weird isn't it? So, as an alternative, underneath the avatar selection, I have what's called a 'gravatar', and for some reason, that current pic I have as my avatar of HBK with the two belts and purple background, I selected to use that as my avatar. I guess I can live with that. My only question is, what the hell is a gravatar, and how is it already chosen for as this pic of HBK?

·
Premium Member
17,078 Posts
It's funny that the updated site allows me to easily snap a picture of my desktop and copy into a post. But, the "updates" I'm copying in aren't doing shit according to the countless bots that keep coming on.

minimum post count to create new threads would solve the issue; like it had in the past. The issue was solved and your removed the 'solved' part and are attempting all sorts of updates and work around to a solved issue. 1-5 posts would stop spam bots.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #643
Our goal right now is to remove as many blocks on new users from posting as possible. We find that the fewer hurdles needed, the more likely users are to become actually contributing members. We are attempting to stem the spam flood and have uploaded another patch for this

Kevin

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,487 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the admins are still here to help us / listen to our suggestions? Because there's a lot of problems here and it seems like all the people who said they'd be here to help us have abandoned this site and don't care about it (as if they ever did).

·
Administrator
59,087 Posts
I just talked to VerticalScope a couple weeks ago. The problem is there's always the "we're short staffed", "this will take a lot of time and won't happen anytime soon", statements from them. Pretty much the same thing we've heard on and off since they ruined the forum and ran our members off 7 months ago.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,546 Posts
A delete option would be very useful. I wanted to remove some of my recent posts, but I couldn't.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,805 Posts
Can we get a feature to see how many posts everyone has posted per thread, and a link to each of those posts?

For example, I probably have like 10 posts on here. Someone else probably has like 5 posts, and a third person has only 1 post on here too. I'd just like to get that convenient feature added like the old format did.

A delete option would be very useful. I wanted to remove some of my recent posts, but I couldn't.

Hey, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that I inadvertently caused those posts to be deleted by you. I was getting ready to count all those votes too, and I would've liked to see any positive shifts that you would've caused in the overall standings.

Hopefully, you continue to vote on the threads and I'm able to count those 15 votes soon. Always remember that your votes do matter :)

Welcome back to the forum btw! I meant to post that days ago in one of the fan threads :p

·
Registered
57 Posts

You could probably report your own post and ask it to be removed. A moderator should be able to do it for you.
Can we get a feature to see how many posts everyone has posted per thread, and a link to each of those posts?

For example, I probably have like 10 posts on here. Someone else probably has like 5 posts, and a third person has only 1 post on here too. I'd just like to get that convenient feature added like the old format did.

Hey, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that I inadvertently caused those posts to be deleted by you. I was getting ready to count all those votes too, and I would've liked to see any positive shifts that you would've caused in the overall standings.

Hopefully, you continue to vote on the threads and I'm able to count those 15 votes soon. Always remember that your votes do matter :)

Welcome back to the forum btw! I meant to post that days ago in one of the fan threads :p
I think those rating threads are great. Keep it up.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,546 Posts
It's weird that the "discussions created" number is accurate (mine is 54 and that is correct since I opened 54 threads on WF), but when you click on that it shows all the threads you've been posting on and not only the threads you actually created.

641 - 650 of 650 Posts