Wrestling Forum banner

641 - 643 of 643 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,632 Posts
When you don't have an avatar it defaults to the first letter of your username. No idea why it's not letting you change it. I checked & I can't change it either. Only options I have are to delete it, or mark it as safe/unsafe.
Thanks for checking, man. Yeah, it's weird isn't it? So, as an alternative, underneath the avatar selection, I have what's called a 'gravatar', and for some reason, that current pic I have as my avatar of HBK with the two belts and purple background, I selected to use that as my avatar. I guess I can live with that. My only question is, what the hell is a gravatar, and how is it already chosen for as this pic of HBK?

·
Premium Member
16,716 Posts
It's funny that the updated site allows me to easily snap a picture of my desktop and copy into a post. But, the "updates" I'm copying in aren't doing shit according to the countless bots that keep coming on.

minimum post count to create new threads would solve the issue; like it had in the past. The issue was solved and your removed the 'solved' part and are attempting all sorts of updates and work around to a solved issue. 1-5 posts would stop spam bots.

·
Administrator
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #643
Our goal right now is to remove as many blocks on new users from posting as possible. We find that the fewer hurdles needed, the more likely users are to become actually contributing members. We are attempting to stem the spam flood and have uploaded another patch for this

Kevin

641 - 643 of 643 Posts