Wrestling Forum banner

621 - 640 of 649 Posts

·
Southern Pride
3,372 Posts
I'm not sure who thought that it was a good idea to charge $20 for Premium with very limited features that go with it while this forum is in its current bland, horrible and less active state but clearly someone still isn't connected with this community well.

Luckily i'm grandfathered in too but this forum still lacks a lot to be desired after 3 Months. Like actual reasonably sized avatars and more features with signatures. It's possible, I know that it is. Otherwise without getting back what made this forum easier to use it will continue to lose its users.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This upgrade for the sake of upgrading has killed this forum,look at all of the spam threads,

even on the old board there were some,but not like this. there is no activity here.sad

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,920 Posts
Isn't there any sort of validation method like captcha or something similar to prove the user who is creating account, is infact.. a human?

All those spam threads could be avoided if proper systems were in place. I dont think any mod enjoys to log on this website for not only the shamble it is in right now... but also the spam threads that need to be removed every single day... that must be SUPER FUN for them right?

Guess again administrator, i'm 99% sure it ain't.
Yes, human validation can be put in place, but it will require about 6 months of custom development.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
Sup Fam/Mods,

There seems to be a glitch in my notifications. It says that I have 1 unread conversation but I have read every single conversation. This is not good for my OCD. Please fix. Thanks.

Reactions: Carter84

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,732 Posts
2020 and you can't solve the spam thread issues? It's simple. New users need to post atleast 50 posts before given thread making privliedges... it shouldn't be rocket science.

Do i enjoy coming to this forum and open a section and see nothing but spam in japanese? Not really, i'm quite sure no one does either.

Sigh.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,304 Posts
How do i change the setting where its says registered unda my name pls guyz?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,304 Posts

1. What do you want it changed to? Went with "Smokin' Da Good Stuff" temporarily.
    Thats great CJ. hope yr well.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,029 Posts
So are you happy with the results of this overhaul?

This site is dead compared to what it was....I mean you really have to know this was a fail. Taking out chatbox....major mistake. As insider as chatbox was, that was your core audience.

Apologize, fix, and move on, or don't and fade away.
They have chosen "fade away" thus far....day by day

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,304 Posts
Guys im from the uk. What time is 11.59 est in GMT in uk yime @CJ

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,198 Posts
Just tried to edit a post in the Rollins fan thread, and found out that you can't edit more than 10 posts in a 7 day time period.

What...The....Fuck? How is that even a rule?

Christ almighty. I don't even know what to say.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,198 Posts
So, I tried to change my avatar to a different picture, and now I got this "S" as my avatar.

Guys, how do you fix this?

(Using my 'gravatar' for now, but still can't change my actual avatar without it going back to that "S.")

Very odd stuff.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,485 Posts
When I go to my profile and want to see my comments/posts, all I can see is my comments from today and then some random comments from 2014. And it only shows ~400 comments, when I have a total of over 14 000. This needs to be fixed.
Yes, this is partly an indexing thing, as the move is still fresh the site needs a moment to unpack, and it should do so in time. Let me know if this issue persists for you.

-Gerrit
So, this problem still persists and it seems like nothing has been done about it.

Also, when I click on "Discussions created", it just takes me to the same results as "Replies".

Are the admins still here?

·
Premium Member
17,066 Posts
Just tried to edit a post in the Rollins fan thread, and found out that you can't edit more than 10 posts in a 7 day time period.

What...The....Fuck? How is that even a rule?

Christ almighty. I don't even know what to say.
You can't edit your post after 10 minutes.

The admins didn't expect anyone to stick around 7 days, let alone 10 minutes, after the update. So it was a literal no-brainer.

Reactions: Ace and Showstopper

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,334 Posts
So, I tried to change my avatar to a different picture, and now I got this "S" as my avatar.

Guys, how do you fix this?

(Using my 'gravatar' for now, but still can't change my actual avatar without it going back to that "S.")

Very odd stuff.
When you don't have an avatar it defaults to the first letter of your username. No idea why it's not letting you change it. I checked & I can't change it either. Only options I have are to delete it, or mark it as safe/unsafe.

621 - 640 of 649 Posts