Wrestling Forum banner

601 - 620 of 650 Posts

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Those responsible for this can go fuck themselves. Takes a lot for someone that has been here 13 years to find a new home but thankfully I've done that with many others here.

RIP

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,337 Posts
What is this, "sensitive content" thing when I post in the celebrity section?
Just another change no one wanted/needed. I've marked it safe, so it should be visible now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking at how posting activity has died on the forum since the update is damn near depressing. Wrestling Forum used to be the most active forum to discuss wrestling online. Now we are dead like every other wrestling forum on the net.
More like every other forum on the net. Reddit pretty much made forums obsolete, and what they did to this site was likely them just saying fuck it, we can't keep up, let's just drive everyone away and get through the backlash now so we can just shutter the place and move on.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,920 Posts
Awesome job. Forum is slow as fuck today, every other page load gets some kind of an error. Fantastic new platform, guys.
Getting this crap on the first attempt to load almost any page:
“upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure”
Or some ‘oops there was an error’ message.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I found a great website which ranks website usage. Must be broken though, for some reason it only shows massive declines in traffic over the past 90 days.

:unsure:

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,665 Posts
Down
I found a great website which ranks website usage. Must be broken though, for some reason it only shows massive declines in traffic over the past 90 days.

:unsure:
80%? Holy shit. Someone needs fired over that. I’ve never seen anything like it.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
lmfao, so much for the new update for premium.

It looks EXACTLY THE SAME.

What did you even add ? ?

At this point I swear you're trolling us all.

Edit: those annoying panels on the right side can be removed. Still excessive spacing for the forum, should bring back recent discussions and bigger avatars and sigs.. The site is super bland without them.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
lol. What a fucking disaster.. $20 annually for near zero added features for the price on a website that has lost more than 70% of its active user base and 80% of its previous features due to piss poor decision making by VS..

I don't even give a fuck if I'm grandfathered in. The only reason I come here is to see if anyone with common sense decided to end this charade yet...

And it only gets worse... In a normal timeline people would have been fired over this type of shit.. Yet VS be like

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,732 Posts
Isn't there any sort of validation method like captcha or something similar to prove the user who is creating account, is infact.. a human?

All those spam threads could be avoided if proper systems were in place. I dont think any mod enjoys to log on this website for not only the shamble it is in right now... but also the spam threads that need to be removed every single day... that must be SUPER FUN for them right?

Guess again administrator, i'm 99% sure it ain't.

601 - 620 of 650 Posts