Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 616 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Currently you can not search within a specific thread. You can get as specific with your search as you want even selecting the user and the sub forum it was posted in.

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
-Gerrit
I like it a lot. Thanks

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,532 Posts
Currently Chat box is not coming back.

-Gerrit
How about you do us all a fucking favor, and get your group to change this site to return BACK to what it originally was with ALL of its original/unique features.

This update is GOD-AWFUL, and nobody even wanted it to begin with. It's why people celebrated when we found out that the update got delayed earlier this August.

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
Currently you can not search within a specific thread. You can get as specific with your search as you want even selecting the user and the sub forum it was posted in.

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
-Gerrit
That is not going to cut it.

Searching within threads is essential.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,202 Posts
Yeah this is pretty bad.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
We literally have none of our premium membership stuff now. What’s the fucking point?

·
7,929 Posts

-Gerrit
You can be as specific as you want with your search unless you want to specifically search within a thread?

When you say "currently" does that mean it's a feature you're able to add?

·
Administrator
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I was trolling with my last question but yeah this is really important for the mafia section. Can this be answered please?
As noted, this is not a feature currently available, but we can and will be working on building out features as requested.

What’s the point of a feedback thread if you’re not going to listen to the people in the community?

Not one regular member wanted the change. They enjoyed the sigs, which are gone, and the chat box, which is gone, and the extensive smilie collection, collected for years- gone.
We do listen, and believe me, we would not have made this upgrade if it wasn't needed to keep your information safe and secure in a more dynamic way than the previous software had possible. Let me know what features you'd like to see and I can work to get them built.

on a completely unrelated note, where is the dislike button?
Not a thing at the moment.

How about you do us all a fucking favor, and get your group to change this site to return BACK to what it originally was with ALL of its original/unique features.

This update is GOD-AWFUL, and nobody even wanted it to begin with. It's why people celebrated when we found out that the update got delayed earlier this August.
We will not be reverting the software back, so if you'd like to see features added, let me know.

We literally have none of our premium membership stuff now. What’s the fucking point?
We are working on bringing the features you've paid for back, but we are able to refund if you feel that's more appropriate.

Will refunds be offered for Lifetime members who now lack some of the core features we paid for?
Yes, start a conversation (new name for PM) with us and we can get this sorted.

Will it ever be possible? I want to get as specific as searching within a specific thread which you say is not possible so :draper2
If the techs can get this sorted, then yes, any feature can be built for you, just let me know what you want to see

You can be as specific as you want with your search unless you want to specifically search within a thread?

When you say "currently" does that mean it's a feature you're able to add?
Currently is the opportune word, it is what I can promise you now. The point of this thread is to get your feedback and see what we can build.

Do gifs from imgur work? I posted one but it is not playing? Tried on Safari and Firefox.
GIFs work best with their full link name, I find GIPHY does this best, though we are rolling out fixes to get shortened GIF links working as well.

-Gerrit

·
Southern Pride
2,824 Posts
Is it possible that in future we will be able get all of the unique things back that the forum had before? Chatbox, usable signature gifs, etc.?

I like that you are FINALLY answering questions but you waited until after the update to do it, which is shady. Especially from those that paid lifetime membership and lost pretty much all of their benefits in this update. Can you at least understand why people are unhappy?

41 - 60 of 616 Posts