Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 320 of 607 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,576 Posts
I like this idea a lot, passing it along to the dev team to see how hard this is to make for y'all.

The gallery and showcase features are great. The Showcase if for a single post, and the gallery can be a wider assortment of albums including videos and audio files. Unfortunately it looks like that post is an error of the uploader, so you may want to poke them to get that sorted :)

What mobile browser are you using here? I have yet to see this issue on safari, chrome, firefox, or even the Tapatalk app.

Hope to help you resolve this :)

-Gerrit
I'm on Chrome. Perhaps it's supposed to not show in full? It looks like a macro view of the section.

I don't see the full description anywhere else though.

(sidenote, uploading this screen shot was very easy :) )

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,812 Posts
Oh and this unnecessary floating badge for the BBB is all you need to know about VS

Anyone who lives in American knows The Better Business Bureau is a trash, hack paid for membership scam. It's Yelp for "businesses"..

Get bad reviews? No problem they can go away with a paid membership.
Your business caught in illegal activity.. No problem, they'll keep your high rating with a paid membership
The Government slam your business and how it operates? No problem with a paid membership you'll still keep your esteemed top marks..

Without paid memberships, no matter how acclaimed you are.. You will be ranked the worst. The BBB isn't exactly something to promote..

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,346 Posts
Oh and this unnecessary floating badge for the BBB is all you need to know about VS

View attachment 80954

Anyone who lives in American knows The Better Business Bureau is a trash, hack paid for membership scam. It's Yelp for "businesses"..

Get bad reviews? No problem they can go away with a paid membership.
Your business caught in illegal activity.. No problem, they'll keep your high rating with a paid membership
The Government slam your business and how it operates? No problem with a paid membership you'll still keep your esteemed top marks..
Your sig just isn't the same now, is it :( :mj2 :sadgifgone

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,440 Posts
When I go to my profile and want to see my comments/posts, all I can see is my comments from today and then some random comments from 2014. And it only shows ~400 comments, when I have a total of over 14 000. This needs to be fixed.

·
Administrator
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
When I go to my profile and want to see my comments/posts, all I can see is my comments from today and then some random comments from 2014. And it only shows ~400 comments, when I have a total of over 14 000. This needs to be fixed.
Yes, this is partly an indexing thing, as the move is still fresh the site needs a moment to unpack, and it should do so in time. Let me know if this issue persists for you.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
485 Posts
Guys c'mon. This update is actually fantastic tbh.

It allowed me to find another community with mods that actually care about its users request, also made with XenForo, didn't use a cop-out excuse for GIF Sigs and Avatars not being available because of speed, has a chatbox that isn't behind a pay-wall, and has Tapatalk functionality. All it needs is more peoples.

I'll obviously be checking up on this site from time to time obvs. But without the Tapatalk functionality it'll probably be incredibly seldom. Not that anyone should care as I'm one of the newer posters, long time lurker.

And since I didn't link the community / forum - we should be all G. I wouldn't do that ;)

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,346 Posts
Guys c'mon. This update is actually fantastic tbh.

mods that actually care
The WF mods and admin staff do care and have been as vocal as the users about our dislike regarding all this change.

It's ok though, not just you that gets the site mod/ VS admins mixed up :p

·
Registered
485 Posts
The WF mods and admin staff do care and have been as vocal as the users about our dislike regarding all this change.

My actual apologies. I meant certain Administrators

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,812 Posts

This is what annoys me the most. Hence my one post I completely honored the VOLUNTEER STAFF of WF..

I honestly don't think many know the VOLUNTEER staff here have no real say in how the site looks and operates.. It's one of the worlds greatest mysteries how it even came to this point, but it is what it is..

Seriously folks... Give the actual staff here a break (please keep giving shit to OGJeff and Administrator though.. They aren't staff here they are just employees of the company who owns the rights to this place ).. They don't make shit running this site and do it purely out their spare time..

·
Administrator
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Just yelling expletives at me doesn't really help me get this site functioning as y'all want, but I'd rather see it directed away from the rest of the staff here. There is a line here and verbal abuse will never be tolerated, which is why I usually stick to asking that there be a grain of constructive criticism there. Don't just tell me that it sucks for you, tell me why so maybe I can make it suck less...or who know, maybe even let it rock again for you.

The staff have their own section where they can make suggestions, requests, and provide their own feedback. These tend to be weighed more heavily. Please continue to treat them with respect.

As an additional update, the site will be going down for maintenance by 3:30 at the latest and should take at most 2 hours. We hope this can work towards addressing some issues already brought up, and help us keep this site updated the way you want.

-Gerrit

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,518 Posts
Are they still asking for suggestions and then denying them even though they're easily doable AND were paid for by premiums?

Hilarious nonsense. And then they don't understand why people aren't happy.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Soooo.... what was the maintenance for then???

EDIT: Do my eyes deceive me??? GIF SIGS ARE WORKING?!?!?!

·
Steady as she goes
5,260 Posts
Gif Sig's was literally the least important of all the fixes, if that's all they did....

Still no in thread searching?

Still no editing old posts???

301 - 320 of 607 Posts