Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Micahel Cole is about as popular as a bad dose of Herpes around here, but, is he not just saying what we all think? I mean his speach about John Cena last week could have been taken from any one of about a million posts on here? Is Michael cole not just a heel version of the IWC?

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
Re: Michael Cole has some great one-liners.

People still hold it against Cole that he was effectively JR's replacement. While I do agree that JR is untouchable as a play-by-play guy, the Cole's actually decent at the booth, and is undoubtedly the best commentator WWE have at the minute.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Cole is playing his role very nicely. I enjoy his commentary a lot.

·
Banned
682 Posts
Michael Cole still sucks.

I don't care how many little shoots he does on Cena, it doesn't change a thing.

My ears have been in pain every time I've watched RAW since Michael Cole became a heel. He is absolutely AWFUL.

Back when King was the heel commentator, he was clever and witty when calling the action. He knew how to put over a heel and run down a face in a way which helped both wrestlers and added to the entertainment of the show. He was so good that he could make segments more exciting and entertaining with his commentary.

Michael Cole is just an annoying turd. Everything he says is forced, he doesn't know how to put anyone over, he just bores everyone to death and ruins the show.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
If you hate or dilike Cole the he is doing his job very very well.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.