Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Micahel Cole is about as popular as a bad dose of Herpes around here, but, is he not just saying what we all think? I mean his speach about John Cena last week could have been taken from any one of about a million posts on here? Is Michael cole not just a heel version of the IWC?

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Michael Cole has some great one-liners.

Just watching SD
Kidd vs Sandow

Sandow talks about his intellectual stuff etc
Michael Cole-Kidd has been hanging with the Harts for a long time,he can use some intellectual advice
Lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Re: Michael Cole has some great one-liners.

I have been and always will be a Cole-Miner. More people need to appreciate his greatness.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts

People still hold it against Cole that he was effectively JR's replacement. While I do agree that JR is untouchable as a play-by-play guy, the Cole's actually decent at the booth, and is undoubtedly the best commentator WWE have at the minute.

·
Registered
372 Posts
He's actually pretty decent. It's not like he's involved in matches or feuding with Lawler/JR.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
He has toned down his annoying commentary and actually calls matches now but there are far better commentators out there.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
He's been fine lately but I'd perfer a straight play by play and heel color guy...

Its funny tho, Cole is the only guy WWE has to do PBP besides JR. the rest are awful.

·
Registered
945 Posts

People still hold it against Cole that he was effectively JR's replacement.
Bullshit... There's a tonne of people out there (me included) that have thought he sucks in the booth from day 1.

Not saying he's not a good talker, but he's NOT a great commentator either.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Cole is playing his role very nicely. I enjoy his commentary a lot.

·
Banned
682 Posts
Michael Cole still sucks.

I don't care how many little shoots he does on Cena, it doesn't change a thing.

My ears have been in pain every time I've watched RAW since Michael Cole became a heel. He is absolutely AWFUL.

Back when King was the heel commentator, he was clever and witty when calling the action. He knew how to put over a heel and run down a face in a way which helped both wrestlers and added to the entertainment of the show. He was so good that he could make segments more exciting and entertaining with his commentary.

Michael Cole is just an annoying turd. Everything he says is forced, he doesn't know how to put anyone over, he just bores everyone to death and ruins the show.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
If you hate or dilike Cole the he is doing his job very very well.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts