World Tag Team Championship
Woman's Championship
Superstar Championship

First Show of WCW/WWE Raw Coming Soon!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Music Plays and the Pyro Explodes. JR and the King welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw.

Eric Bischoff's Music start to play and the Co-GM strides down to the ring.

Eric:
Starting tonight there will be some dramatic changes to Raw. Starting with the Commontary Section. JR, King; Starting tonight you will have to share those seats with the second hour of Raw being hosted by.......Well you'll see.!.!.! And JR don't even think about crying the blues to Stone Cold because he isn't here tonight.

Backstage...
Ric Flair enters the building alone....Where is Triple H and Randy Orton???

Match 1:
Intercontinental Championship
Christien (c) vs Scot Stiener (with Stace)
Scot Stiener dominated Christien, using his brute strength to woo over the crowd. Christien triied to get himself counted out by taking his championship and running to the stage area but Freakzilla Chased after the champion and dragged him back into the ring. The Referee got in the way and in result got knocked out unintentionally when Stiener through Christien into the turnbuckle. With the referee out cold, this gave Test the opening he wanted to screw Stiener over. Test ran down to the ring with a chair an ran over Scotty. All of a sudden a masked caper same out from the crowd and went to the top rope. He delivered what looked like a bulldog on Test. Than proceeded to ddt Christien. The masked caper put Stiener on top of Christien and reveived the referee as he exited the ring.
WINNER - NEW I.C Champion - Scot Stiener

After the match the Masked Man came back into the ring with Stacey and celebrated the win with Scot Stiener. He took off the mask and shocked the world.

JR:
Oh my god!!!!!! Can you believe????
KING:
It's Bagwell
JR:
Marquis Alexander "Buff" Bagwell is on Raw. What the hell is he doing here?

*BREAK*

Backstage...

Stone Cold's truck pulls into the underground parking lot of the arena.

JR:
I thought that Stone Cold wasn't going to be here tonight.
KING:
That's what Eric Bischoff told us. Can you believe that we are now going to be replaced during the second half of RAW.
JR:
Well that thanks to that Jerk we have as a Co-General Manager, Eric Bischoff.

The Pyro exlpodes and a new theme hits as Kane comes out to the ring wearing all black clothes. Following behind him is a former friend of him and his brother...Paul Bearer.

Kane:
Tonight, I begin to get revenge on Evolution. But I do not stand alone. This time I will have back up as I go after Ric Flair, Triple H and Randy Orton.
Paul Bearer:
Oh yes, the time has come to reunite the three men that will dominate World Wrestling Entertainment again. I present to you...THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Church Bells toll and the Death March begins to play as the lights go out and clouds of purple smoke cover the Enterance way. From the Shadows, the Phenom returns to WWE and to RAW.

Undertaker:
I have warned all about the darkside returning. And now there is only one more superstar to help with our strike on Raw....

Mankind comes out to the ring with his former music playing.

Mankind:
Thank you Uncle Paul for bringing me back to the WWE.
Paul Bearer:
Yes...Oh yes.....Triple H and Evolution prepare for the forces of the Dark Side once again.

The Ministry's music plays and Taker, Kane, Mankind, and Paul Bearer exit the ring.

Backstage....

Triple H and Randy Orton comfront the Nature Boy in the Locker Room.

Triple H:
Natch...Where have you been?
Flair:
I have been planning a surprise for you tonight.... It will come after the match that Bischoff just made with you and Randy teaming up to face the Undertaker and Kane in the main event.
Orton:
WHAT? NO. You can't be serious!
Triple H:
Calm down Randy, I fought both of them before and we can beat both Taker and Kane tonight.
Ric:
Great! you guys prepare for you match while I get your surprise ready tonight.

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Bill Goldberg vs Test
Test jumped Goldberg from behind, figuring that if he gets the first win over Goldberg he would be shot right up for a championship spot. However Goldberg kicked out of the pin and quickly got back up on his feet. Goldberg than started to deliver a series of punches to Test and backed him into the corner. Test was whipped across the ring and Goldberg raced after him, spearing Test through the ropes and onto the ground. Test got up slowly and shoved Goldberg into the barracade then into the Steps. Test went back into the ring and celebrated the countout, But Goldberg got back into the ring on the nine count and once again speared Test. Goldberg jackhammered Test and covered him.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg

Backstage...

Austin emerged into Bischoff's office and slammed the door shut behind him. What is going on inside the CO-GM's office???

*BREAK*

The Second hour of Raw starts with the former WCW Monday Nitro Music playing and Bobby "the Brain" Heenan and Tony Schevoni coming out to the commentary booth. JR and Jerry Lawler go to the back.

TONY:
Welcome back Bobby!
BOBBY:
It is great to be back on Raw and back in World Wrestling Entertainment.

A Promo for Hulk Hogan starts to role, indicating that Hulk Hogan will return to Raw next week....

BOBBY:
Hulk Hogan is returning to Raw! I can't believe this. How is this possible! That Chump Hogan was kicked to the Curb by Vince McMahon....
TONY:
I don't know how to come to a conclusion with Hogan but I am told that it is time to get on with the next match.

Match 3:
World Tag Team Championship
Kevin Nash & Shawn Michaels vs Sylvan Grenier & Rene Dupree(c)
The match started off with Shawn Michaels and Rene Dupree one on one. La Resistance double teamed Michaels as Nash tried to help Michaels even things out. When Michaels finally tagged his partner Nash turned to his corner and started attacking HBK. Than Nash proceeded to deliver a Jacknife Powerbomb before leaving his partner alone to be pinned by Sylvan.
WINNERS: STILL World T.T. Champions - La Resistance

Backstage...

Stone Cold heads towards the ring area....

*BREAK*

Stone Cold's Music Hits and the Rattlesnake comes out to the ring area.

Austin:
Bischoff, I am calling you out!!!!!!! Come on Eric, get you ass out here.

Eric's Music hit and the Co-GM stands on the stage.

Eric:
How can I help you Stone Cold?
Austin:
I know what you are up to Eric! I also know that it is not going to work.
Eric:
What are you talking about Steve?
Austin:
This whole plot to make Raw a rebirth for WCW.
Eric:
So is that what you think I am doing? Well let me tell you something...I am doing what it takes to shake up Raw, to keep my job and to keep Raw as the number 1 wrestling program ever!!!! If you don't like what I am doing than that is just too bad.
Austin:
That is just too bad Eric because you know that this means I have no choice but to kick your ass. WCW is dead and that is how it is going to remain!!!!
Eric:
We'll just see about that.

Eric Bischoff leave the stage and Stone Cold chases after him.

The Rock's music hits and the Icon comes out to the ring...

Rock:
I challange anybody who thinks they have what it takes to dethrown the Great One...

The Lights go out and a spot light shines up into the rafters to a man coming from the ceiling down to the ring.

TONY:
Could this be who I think it is?
BOBBY:
Oh this scene is oh so familiar to me...

The lights come back on and in the ring with the Rock is a man dressed completely in black, with a ball bat and white face paint

Rock:
Look who it is...STINGER!!!! The man called Sting, the Franchise... Sting. How the hell are you man? I guess this means that you want a piece of the Rock! Well guess what, just name the time and the place and the Great One gladly accept!!!!
Sting:
Rocky, I am here for one thing in particular the World Heavyweight Championship. So I'll say next week Rock. The WWE Franchise and the WCW Franchise one on one with the Winner Going to Summerslam to recapture the Heavyweight Championship of the World from the Game, Triple H.
Rock:
You really think that the people want to see Sting and Triple H, I don't think so. I'll accept the match for next week on Raw.

*BREAK*

Main Event
Match 4:
Triple H & Randy Orton vs Kane & Undertaker (with Paul Bearer)
The Undertaker dominated the young Orton. Triple H tried to get involved but Kane quickly helped his brother out by taking the Game to the outside and dominating Hunter on the Outside. The match continued when Ric Flair came down to the ring, everybody believing that is was to help out the Game and Orton but infact he destracted the Referee as Kane tombstoned Triple H onto a chair.
WINNERS: Undertaker & Kane (with Paul Bearer)

After the match Ric Flair grabbed the Mic.

Flair:
WOOOOOOOOO! This is my surprise for the two of you! Come on down boys.

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Shawn O'Heir and Rowdy Roddy Piper came down to the ring and started to beat up on the Game and Randy Orton. Flair took a chair to the leg of Hunter and proceeded to apply the Figure 4 Leg Lock..... Y2J put Orton in the Walls of Jericho while Benoit put Orton in the Crippler Cross Face. Piper continued to use the chair against the head of the Champion. At the end of there assult Flair grabbed the mic again.

Flair:
WOOOOOOOO! The Boys are back or I should say the men are back... The four horsemen! WOOOOOOOOO!

TONY:
The Horsemen are back!!! The Horsemen Are Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show ends!!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
- Matches need imporving.
- Promos were just too short for thye major things that were happening....and some storylines just happened, without an explanation.

Grade: D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric Bischoff welcomes members of the former WCW to the arena as they gather together outside he tells them that tonight was going to be one hell of a night and they all begin to enter the building.

The Pyro goes off after the music starts to play. JR and the King Welcome us to the first hour of Raw!

Stone Cold's Music Hits and the Co GM comes out to the ring with all the WWE Raw superstars behind him. They circle around the ring as Stone Cold enters it.

SCSA:
In case you missed last week's Raw, let me just enlighten you on what happened. Eric Bischoff gathered up some of the finest members of our Roster, Shipped them over to Smackdown, Brought some of Smackdown's crew over and hired new superstars to the line up as well. Than he admits that it is all just a game plan for World Championship Wrestling to Invade WWE Raw once again! Well all I have to say is ....... (looks at his watch) .....Huh huh! If it's a fight you want Eric Bischoff than it's a fight you're going to get!!!!

Eric Bischoff's Music Hits and the Co-GM comes out alone.

Eric:
You see Austin, I do want to fight, because I know that I am going to win! I know that WCW has always had and will continue to have the best damn talent in the industry. And tonight you are going to see that!
SCSA:
What?
Eric:
You heard me tonight you are going to see why WCW is back when Sting and the Rock get it on one on one for the number 1 shot at Triple H for the World Heavyweigth Championship at Summerslam.
SCSA:
You know what else these great fans are going to see tonight?
Eric:
What are they going to see?
SCSA:
Kevin Nash with a partner of his choice will team against Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choice.
Eric:
Really..well that is not all they'll see tonight. How about when Test and Christien team up right here tonight to take on Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell.
SCSA:
We'll just find out which organization has the better talent.
Eric:
You're on! Have a great night Ladies and Gentlemen and enjoy tonight's Raw!

Eric Bischoff's music hits and the Co-GM leaves the WWE Stars in the ring!

Backstage...

A Limosine pulls up and Hulk Hogan emerges from it with Jimmy Hart.

Match 1:
Booker T vs Val Venus
The match started off with both former interconinental champions exchanging blows. Half way through the match the GM comes out and stops the match and informs everybody that the winner will become the Number 1 Contender for the IC Gold. As Booker T was becoming excited for his new opportunity Val Venus attacked from behind. The Canadian clotheslined the Bookerman outside of the ring. These two continued to take the match outside with Venus throwing Booker into the stairs. Booker retalliated with a clothesline of his own and then set Val up for a side kick but Val ducked and the Bookerman kicked the turnbuckle post. Val threw Booker T into the ring and climbed the ropes. He delivered the Money Shot and got the 1..2..3..
WINNER- No.1 Contender IC Championship - Val Venus

*BREAK*

Match 2:
The Nature Boy Ric Flair vs Randy Orton
The match started with Ric Flair showing that he is the Dirtiests Player in the Game, giving Orton a low blow and starting to work on his leg preping for when the Figure Four was to be applied. Randy left the ring and limped up the ramp when Flair chased after him and threw him back into the ring. As Flair rolled into the ring Orton got up and attacked Flair with an elbow to the head. Orton started to kick his former Evolution team mate. Orton made one false move and Slick Ric gave yet another low blow, only to continue a more intense assult on the young Orton's leg. Ric set Randy into the Figure Four Leg Lock when all of a sudden Billy Gunn ran down to the ring and started to beat up Ric Flair.
WINNER - Ric Flair via Disqualification

After the match Triple H ran down to the ring and the three of them started a brutal assult on the Nature Boy until Jericho, Benoit, O'heir, and Piper came to Flair's aid. Chasing Evolution away. The Horsemen helped their leader up to his feet. As Evolution was going up the ramp the lights went out, the Pyro exploded and the Ministry came out to assult Evolution.

*BREAK*

When Raw returned from the break, they reviewed the Assult on Evolution by Kane, Undertaker, and Mankind.

Backstage...

Austin comfront's the Ministry in their lockeroom. He repremends them on attacking WWE Superstars and told them that they should move their focus to WCW. The Undertaker told Austin that as long as Triple H is alive, The Ministry would make sure that Evolution's life is hell.

HBK knocks on Triple H's door and the Seribral Assasin opened. The two of them just stare each other down until Michaels asks Triple H to team up with him tonight in the Tag Team Match. Triple H accepts and the two depart their ways.

Match 3:
Test and Christien vs Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell (with Stacey)
In the tag team match, Buff Bagwell locked up with Christien. Bagwell kneed Christien in the stomack, then whipped Christien into Stiener's Corner. Bagwell tagged Poppa Pump who proceeded to beat up on the former IC Champion. Christien escaped and tagged Test in. Test and Stiener took their fued all over the ring and stiener threw Test outside. They continued to fight when Christien got a chair and hit Scot in the back with it. Test threw Stiener into the ring and all hell broke loose with the four stars inside the same ring. Chairs and bodies went flying everywhere. The referee had no choice but to ring the bell.
WINNER- DRAW

The match continued until officials and security ran down and broke up the fight.

*BREAK*

The Second Hour of Raw kicks off with Tony Schevoni and Bobby Heenan welcoming everybody back from the break.

Tony:
What a great second hour we have coming up with our Main Event seeing Sting and The Rock battling for the oportunity to Wrestle Triple H for the Heavyweight Championship Of the World.
Heenan:
I can't wait to see the Nash and Michaels tag team match.
Tony:
But let's kick it off with the return of Hulk Hogan
Heenan:
Not that Chump. I can't believe that he is starting off the 2nd Hour.

Hulk Hogan's Real American Music Starts to play and the Icon came down to the ring with Jimmy Hart.

Hulk:
Listen up all my Hulkamaniacs. I have had about a week to think about who I was going to give my loyalty to... World Championship Wrestling or World Wrestling Entertainment. Well I thought that the best thing to do would be to help Stone Cold and WWE! I know how big and bad those WCW guys are and I know what our WWE Stars have to offer to.
Jimmy:
That's right baby, So What's World Championship Wrestling going to do when Hulkamania comes running wild over you!

Stone Cold's Music Hits and the CO - GM comes back out.

SCSA:
Hulk Hogan... I'd like to say.... Welcome back to World Wrestling Entertainment and Raw...
Hulk:
Thank you Stone Cold.
SCSA:
And because I am a man who wants to give oportunity to all the superstars on my Raw Roster. So what we are going to do is create a Superstar Championship just for those who have had many years in Wrestling. This Championship will rewarded after a tournament with a lottery determining who would wrestler who. That Will start next week on Raw.
Hulk:
Well thank you Stone Cold.
SCSA:
It's all for the people.

Backstage...

Kevin Nash stands at the door and waits for sombody to come to the building

Match 4:
Bill Goldberg vs Steven Richards (with Victoria)
Steven Richards came down to the ring and started to complain about how he never gets time on Raw to show why he should be a regular person in the championship race. Richards challenged anybody from the back to come down and wrestle him. Goldberg's music hit and the Phenom came down to the ring. Richards tried to jump him but Goldberg scoopslamed Steven and prepared for the Spear. After setting up and driving Richards to the canvas with the Jackhammer, Goldberg pinned him to continue his undefeated streak.
WINNER - Bill Goldberg

HBK knocked on Triple H's door and the Champion came out. The two Superstars headed down towards the entrance way.

*BREAK*

Match 5:
HBK and Triple H vs Kevin Nash and his Partner
When Kevin Nash came to the ring he introduced his partner... The Wolfpac music hit and out came Scot Hall. The Crowd erupted as the Outsiders Came out to the ring. The match started with Nash and the Game exchanging rights. Nash used his size as an advantage as he chocked the game in the corner with his foot. When her released the game fell to the mat and crawled toward Michaels when Hall was tagged in. Scot pulled Triple H away and repeatedly kicked him in the head. When the game finally tagged in HBK, Shawn went after Hall and then Nash but got sidetracked when Stiener and Buff Bagwell came down to the ring and attacked him and the game.
WINNERS- Triple H and Shawn Michaels via Disqualification

After the bell rang, Billy Gunn and Randy Orton raced to the ring to even up the score but to add insult to injury The Ministry came down. Clearing the ring with Ruthless Aggression that only the Undertaker, Kane, and Mankind knew how to do. When they left the ring, Triple H was a bloody mess and Michaels, Orton, and Gunn were lying in the ring, helpless.

*BREAK*

Main Event:
No.1 Contendership - Heavyweight Championship of the World
Sting vs The Rock
Two people who were considered the franchise of their respected industries. The Rock and Sting started off the match with a Stare Down. They locked up and it didn't take long for Sting to shake off any ring rust that he might have had. The Rock was getting fustrated easily because everything that he tried to do to counter Sting's Aggressive behaviour would be countered. When the Rock finally had an opening he took the low way out and gave a low blow to the challenger. Things turned around Quickly though when Sting powered out of the Rock's version of the Sharpshooter and got quickly back to his feet. Rock couldn't believe that what ever he did to the man wouldn't fizz him at all. Sting whipped the Rock into the ropes and delivered a Stinger Splash. He repeated this a couple of times until he pushed the Rock onto the ground. Sting picked the great one up and delivered his Scorpion Death Drop. Instead of Pinning the Rock though, Sting put the Rock in the Scorpion death lock, forcing the Peoples' champ to give up.
WINNER - No. 1 Contender HCOTW - Sting

After the match Sting and the Rock shook hands and left the ring together. This was an amazing way to debut Sting.

The Show Ends...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts