Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be writing shows for this new promotion the WCWF. I would like to do this thead like F-5 and Antattuide are doing with the HWC and WWE are doing with Raw and Smackdown. I will write for my show SLAM! I need someone to write for another show. We will split wrestlers, and do some kind of draft. If you are interested in doing this with me please email me at [email protected], we can also chat, my AIM is rfiller24. I have a bunch of ideas going through my head. I want to get this going, let me know if you want to help me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am new to this type of thing, that is why I posted this here. Would anybody like to join me in writing the other show for the WCWF?

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
You know F24 noone one knows what you can write,what`s your style and much more.
We need to know you a little better.Many people here know me from Jan. like BERD.CIAH,James_TV,and much more,and they don`t mind to write a show with me cause they know my style and the way i`m writing shows.
So first you have to write at least one show, for us to see what you can. do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody has scared me, I'm still here. I've been having computer problems. I will go on with my Promotion the WCWF. I wanted someone to join me, but I guess ya'll want me to write first. I understand that. I did not want to be able to use any wrestler, that is why I wanted someone else. I will write my first show and then someone can join me if they would like. They will only be able to use wrestlers I dont use. My First show will probly be posted Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts