1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
They do share similarities, but it isn't just stolen, as his has more colour and different placement and stuff. I'd be intrigued to hear his defense.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
pffff he couldn't rip a better one?:p

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Well, it's a good looking sig to me. Maybe because I'm a hardcore WCW fan. :)

But, since you spelled WCW as "wCw", (because that's wrong, only the nWo spelled their name like that, WCW never did) I have no sympathy for you.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dunno.....it looks more like you took his banner and added onto it. His has colors and stuff that, unless having the original psd or pics, couldn't exactly be done. Unless he's decent at photoshop, and really changed your original good. :)

It's hard to really dispute, unless you have a thread where you posted yours well before his...

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
They are similar but they do have differences, if he stole it change your URL for it, its not hard, or stop complaining about it, mayB you stole it from him, i man his colours are different!

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I don't quite get this is JarMac saying that the other guy stole his idea's? Because I remember seeing that banner being posted before JarMac even signed up to this forum.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cap'n crunch032 said:
I don't quite get this is JarMac saying that the other guy stole his idea's? Because I remember seeing that banner being posted before JarMac even signed up to this forum.
So your saying i stoled it?
Give me a damn break!
Give me proof...which there is no proof that i stoled it.
I made it....I still have the psd format of it.

Our URL's are the same,
I made it a while ago.
Well Im changing the URL...

By the way Olympic Zero,
wCw's symbol was like that in the later days

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Whatever i'm staying out of this but you even brought the thread back saying he stole your idea. I just think it's a bit strange that you bring up an old thread claiming he stole your idea and you only debut the banner in your sig after you bring back the thread. It just seems a little strange to me.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cap'n crunch032 said:
Whatever i'm staying out of this but you even brought the thread back saying he stole your idea. I just think it's a bit strange that you bring up an old thread claiming he stole your idea and you only debut the banner in your sig after you bring back the thread. It just seems a little strange to me.
I didnt say he stoled my idea, I said he stoled my BANNER!
I actually debut that banner in march when i joined.
And i changed my sig to a W-X One, to support the W-X.
And I have made a new one since then which would be my current one.

I changed my URL, I'll see if he take this one

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks for changing the URL to make us who enter the topic late go, "What the hell is he talking about?" Now I'm just going to assume you mean these two banners:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nah...Its just that first one.

This has nothing to do with the 2nd banner.

I think a few people thought it was on my signature currently

N

·
0 Posts
Okay, so you're saying that he used

that, which was made by you.

Okay, obviously you have a good point. How would he upload an image under your account? Yeah, thief.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Correct! :D

Glab somebody got it, hehe! :p

Funny how he is not answering my PM's, lol.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Somebody got it?

The URL's both had your name in them, there was no dispute that it wasn't yours. That's why I said to change the URL.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rajah said:
Somebody got it?

The URL's both had your name in them, there was no dispute that it wasn't yours. That's why I said to change the URL.
Yeah, I wasn't meaning to have a go at you...just a few others!
Cheers

1 - 20 of 43 Posts