Wrestling Forum banner

WCW Returns At The Rumble? *contains spoilers*

23028 180
Booker T and Kevin Nash are rumored to return at the royal rumble ...

Booker T - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/booker-t-cancels-weekend-appearances-ddp-to-host-dvd-122311

Kevin Nash - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-spoiler-update-on-royal-rumble-surprise-122345

Also with DDP hosting the WCW DVD he could also make an appearance. WWE was reaching out to Goldberg making an appearance too although that rumor did quieten down. Vince has lost out on Lesnar and WM this year is missing that big attraction.

This got me thinking, WWE was rumoured to have a WCW themed HOF this year. Could Booker, DDP, Nash and potentially Rey Mysterio team up as faces leading up to WM to feud with either heel Nexus or Corre? Imagine, what a huge match this would be and would elevate the young stars of Nexus or Corre?

I know its a long shot ...
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

· Registered
3,828 Posts
I don't see Booker or Nash returning to the Rumble. Heard that Nash was back in talks with TNA yet again and Booker returning at the Rumble, has been going around for a couple years now. If both of them return to any organization, I would see it being TNA as MEM is reuniting.

DDP on the other hand! If they have any notes of him returning to the ring anytime soon. I would have no problem with that. Since he is in line for hosting the upcoming Nitro DVD.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Can we get wrestlezone links banned, please?

· New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,582 Posts
We received the following email from a WrestleZone reader who wished to remain anonymous:

"I have a friend who works in the airline industry and he confirmed to me today that Kevin Nash is booked on a Saturday flight from Atlanta to Boston. Could he be a surprise entrant or just visiting friends?"

While we normally wouldn't post a submission like this due to the lack of evidence involved, we did a little digging and now have further information that supports the possibility of Kevin Nash being a surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Sounds like BS.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Kevin Nash walking to the ring will fuck up the whole rest of the night's timing of the entrances. The next guy out will beat him to the ring.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Kevin Nash walking to the ring will fuck up the whole rest of the night's timing of the entrances. The next guy out will beat him to the ring.
Agreed. Same goes for the possible Undertaker return. If he comes back, the lights better go out, then come back on with him standing in the middle of the ring.

· Registered
3,864 Posts
Booker T and Kevin Nash are both booked for the Royal Rumble as surprises, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
As I noted yesterday, I suspected Booker was scheduled based on recent discussions with the company and based on Booker being pulled from his scheduled appearance at the New Orleans Comic Con. Company sources confirmed this morning he is in the Rumble.

WWE sources have also confirmed that Kevin Nash is booked for the Rumble and is scheduled to fly into Boston later today. Nash, who was in discussions with TNA as late as yesterday to finally finalize his deal to return to the company, will instead make his first appearance in a WWE ring in years.

TNA sources confirmed they ended their discussions with Nash within the last several days. The two sides had been going back and forth on signing a new deal in recent months and at one point, sources indicated that a new deal was done. That led to Nash accusing TNA's office of leaking the information, which led to new rounds of negotiations. Nash admitted in a recent interview he was negotiating with TNA. Those discussions ended sometime within the last 24-48 hours. Nash has been pulled off the TNA website's roster.

from : http://www.pwinsider.com/article/54...g-names-set-for-the-royal-rumble-ppv.html?p=1

· Registered
2,838 Posts
Even by his size Kevin Nash no longer looks credible enough to compete with the WWE roster, any wrestler on the roster could have him for breakfast
Why because he is more ripped than he's ever been, and a lot healthier than he was last time in WWE? He's always been show as hell, but he's no worse than ever, people just have a hardon for him because of the gray hair.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.