Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best game ever or best game ever?

i like this game so much

almost as much as no mercy... except for the fact that no mercy had hardcore holly and i can't stand that guy so thats why i like wcw nwo revenge more

what was ur guys fave part about this game and what was ur fave wrestling game

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
best game ever or best game ever?

i like this game so much

almost as much as no mercy... except for the fact that no mercy had hardcore holly and i can't stand that guy so thats why i like wcw nwo revenge more

what was ur guys fave part about this game and what was ur fave wrestling game
Unlocking the hidden wrestlers and playing as AKI man.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I think for me it was No Mercy > WM2000 > Revenge > the rest (though I didn't really play many from 02-07)

Revenge was certainly the game that set the bar for me. I played it so much it's insane. The only reason I liked the other two better was because of the different match types, backstage areas, tables, entrances, etc. Revenge was lightyears ahead of all other wrestling games up to that point, and was infinitely better than those two WWF games that Acclaim made.

Edit: My rankings are purely based on gameplay, without taking rosters into account. I did love playing with Goldberg, Raven, Big Sexy, Billy Kidman, DDP, Scott Hall, Saturn, Mortis, Psychosis, Juvi, Sting, and Hayabusa an awful lot.... Man that was a great roster/fun game.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Prefer this over any wrestling game in honesty. it was so complex yet simplistic in the right places. Favorite part of the game was the attention to detail, truly feels like you're playing as whoever you chose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts