Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WCW nostalgia continues to drive WWE DVD sales, according to the latest monthly business figures released by the company this week.

Of the DVDs WWE has released in the past nine months, WrestleMania 29 continues to lead the way with 172,000 units shipped. Behind WrestleMania 29 is the “Best Of WCW Monday Nitro Volume 2″ DVD, with 121,000 units. Coming in at number three is the “WCW War Games” DVD with 79,000 units, and the Goldberg DVD that was just recently released finishes fourth with 74,000 units.

24wrestling

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,092 Posts
and i think theyre planning on doing another wcw dvd next year.
Yep, best PPV matches. Can't wait. Disc 2 of the Rise & Fall of WCW DVD is a phenomenal disc of matches.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,092 Posts
War Games Blu Ray is awesome. For the simple fact it includes both the '91 and '92 War Games matches which were by far the best War Games matches.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
No surprise. The matches and talent pool in WCW were through the roof. Everyone talks about the 2002-2003 WWF/E roster, well the WCW roster was on par or better. It had all the HUGE North American stars, all the HUGE Japanese stars like Muta and Liger and all the HUGE Central American stars.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts