Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an NWA:TNA post but no body read so I am going to go on with everything they had going.First show up tommorow (7/16/04).

Champions
WCW World Heavyweight Title-Booker T
WCW United States Championship-Booker T
WCW Cruiserweight Title-Shane Helms
WCW Tag Team Titles-Chuck Palumbo & Sean O Haire

First Pay Per View:Spring Stampede 2004/Little Rock,AK(Alltel Arena)
Plus help me to post pictures on this post.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Sound like a good idea, what kinds of pics are you going to post?

·
Banned
887 Posts
Oh - did you not know how to post them, or could you just not find them?

·
Banned
887 Posts
Well you could just copy & paste - as long as you can change the color of your text, make words bold & italic - if you can't do that - change your settings.

·
Banned
887 Posts
If you need to make words bold, change your settings (tell me if you don't know how to do that). I guess your WCW will be competing with my WCW RAW (& ECW SMACKDOWN!).

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Strangley enough I didn;t get this much replies when I was gonna start my WCW back up again...... strange.....

Should be interesting to see what you did compared to what I did....... mine went on for about 5 months and went agaisnt Wolf Beast's WWE in a ratings war. Like I said be interesting to see what the differance between yours and mine is.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Grendrill, that’s because people were posting to tell you how to post pictures…

I’m looking forward to this booker show, being a Huge WCW Mark!

Hope it goes well,
And if you ever need Pay Per View Banners made, just Private Message me.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Good to see a few different shows, mostly are WWE now. It would be good if there was someone who would do regular TNA or maybe even resurrect ECW and do shows for that. Hell I might even do it myself in time.

Good Luck with your shows.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Yeah, I had alot of replies for my WCW RAW (& ECW SMACKDOWN!), but that's because I promoted the shows a week or two before I posted them. Replies keep building up before I posted my first show. When's your first show going to be up, JBLrules?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WCW Monday Nitro-4/3/01(Spokane Arena/Spokane,WA)

A clip is shown of WCW United States Champion Booker T beating WCW Champion Scott Steiner last week on Nitro.

The Monday Nitro intro goes off and the theme song plays as the pyro goes off in the arena.

Tony Shavonie:Welcome to WCW Monday Nitro,what an explosive night we will have tonight we have news regarding both the U.S. and WCW Heavyweight Title.

Mark Madden:The news regarding the WCW Heavyweight Title should be that Steiner gets a return match against Booker T.

Scott Hudson:What will happen just 13 days away from Alltel Arena and Spring Stampede.

Can you dig it sucka....Out comes Booker T with both the WCW United States and Heavyweight Title

Booker T cuts a promo in the ring:That little sucka Eric Bischoff told me the announcement....regarding the U.S. Championship he said I can not hold two titles at once so the U.S. Championship is vacant and will be decided in a 4 man tournament starting tonight with Dustin Rhodes vs. Jeff Jarrett.I don't know what announcement that sucka Bischoff has tonight regarding the WCW Heavyweight Title but if you mess with this title i am going to Fuck you up,now Can You Dig That Suckaaaaa.

Tony:What an announcement we now have a vacant U.S. Title and at Spring Stampede we will crown a new champion,so tonight it will be Dustin Rhodes vs. Jeff Jarrett.

Lance Storm & Mike Awesome vs. Mark Jindrak & Shawn Stasiak

Ending: All four men are battling it out with Storm fighting Stasiak and Awesome on Jindrak.Storm hits four punches in the stomach then hits an upper cut right on the chin and then Storm runs off the rope and cross bodies Stasiak over the top rope,and the ref is watching them outside of the ring and Jindrak hits a huge DDT on Awesome, and Jindrak gets on the top rope and goes for a splash but Awesome moves and when Jindrak gets up he gets low blowed and the gets the Awesome bomb and during the move you here someone go into the steps,and Storm runs back into the ring after Awesome pins Jindrak.
Winners: Lance Storm and Mike Awesome

Madden:Storm and Awesome are on a roll and who is going to stop them.

Tony:Speaking of rolls it is Kidman & Mysterio vs. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O Haire for the WCW Tag Team Titles next.

Backstage:Storm & Awesome walking out of Bischoffs office smiling.

Commercial Break

Promo:Mysterio and Kidman are in the ring:"Since we are the best Crusierweight Tag Team before we were stripped of the titles @ the Stampede we are going to challenge the best Crusierweight for his title and it has already been approved Helms."

WCW Tag Team Championships
Rey Mysterio & Kidman vs. Sean O Haire & Chuck Palumbo(c)

Ending: Palumbo and O Haire are regrouping outside of the ring and Kidman gets on the top rope and does a shooting star press to Palumbo and O Haire and the ref is trying to keep Mysterio in the ring Helms comes out of the crowd and hits Kidman with the title and then Mysterio jumps over the ref to the outside of the ring and Mysterio checks on Kidman and also gets a shot with the belt and Palumbo stomps them and O'haire the legal man gets back into the ring and they win by Countout.
Winners: Sean O Haire & Chuck Palumbo

Ramp:After the match Storm and Awesome come out and start laughing and cut a promo:"You better hold on to those belts tight because after beating all four members of the Natural Born Thrillers we have earned a title shot @ Spring Stampede.

Commercial Break

When we come back from break they show what happened with Helms

WCW Crusierweight Championship
Elix Skipper vs. Shane Helms(c)

Ending: After trading counters after a grueling high flying match Helms goes for a clothesline and gets the back slide for a 2 count.Then when he gets up Skipper runs toward him and he does a backdrop and Skipper holds on and hits another rollupThe Skipper runs toward him again and Helms hits a huge dropkick and Helms goes outside and gets his belt and the ref grabs it and Helms uncovers a turnbuckle and Skipper runs toward him again and Helms sends him into the exposed turnbuckle and hits the Vertibreaker and pins Skipper.
Winner: Shane Helms

Hudson:Coming up next the U.S. Title Tournament Semi-Final Match

Commercial Break

When we come back they show the Booker T promo cut earlier in the night

WCW United States Championship Tournament(Semi-Final Match)
Dustin Rhodes vs. Jeff Jarrett

Ending: After a grueling 10 minute match they are trading punches and Dustin hits a couple shots to the head and goes for a big elbow but Jarrett ducks and the elbow hits the ref and knocks him out and when Rhodes turns around Jarrett kicks him in the stomach and goes for the Stroke but Rhodes sweeps his legs out from underneath him and catapults him to the outside of the ring.The ref is starting to move but Jarrett is pissed off and grabs his guitar and slides into the ring and Rhodes trying to wake up the refturns around kicks Jarrett in the groin and blast the guitar over Jarrett head and slides the evidence out of the ring,and the ref wakes up and counts the fall.
Winner: Dustin Rhodes

During Rhodes celebration we have Bischoff walking down the hallway with a grin on his face.

Commercial Break

When we come back Bischoff is Standing in the ring.

Can you dig it Sucka......And out walks Booker T kind of upset.

Bischoff then cuts a promo:"I bet you are wondering what the big announcement is surrounding the WCW Title and it is who will challenge Bokker T @ Spring Stampede.Lets take a little trip down memory lane(Video shows Bagwell ending the carrerr of Goldberg @ Sin)It will be one of those three men that were in the ring.i have made a deal for this men to join me if he wants this Title Shot.So turn around and meet your challenger for the WCW Title @ Spring Stampede.(Booker turns around and gets a huge spear from Goldberg)Oh yeah at Spring Stampede the special ref is me.

Shoow cuts out with Bischoff and Goldberg lifting each others hands and laughing.

WCW Spring Stampede(4/16/01)Alltel Arena/Little Rock,Arkansas
Updated Card:

WCW Heavyweight Championship(Special Ref:Eric Bischoff)
Goldberg vs. Booker T(c)

WCW United States Championship
Dustin Rhodes vs. ???

Lance Storm & Mike Awesome vs. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O Haire

WCW Cruiserweight Championship(Triple Threat Match)
Rey Mysterio vs. Kidman vs. Shane Helms(c)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WCW Thunder-4/6/01
(Oklahoma City,OK/The Myraid)

Clips are shown of Bischoff taking away Booker T's U.S. Championship, and the announcement of Goldberg's reinstatement and getting a title shot @ Spring Stampede .

The Thunder intro is played and pyro goes off in The Myraid as the Thunder theme song is played.

Tony Shavonie:Welcome to The Myraid for WCW Thunder we are just 10 days from Spring Stampede and a big piece to the U.S. Title picture will be decided tonight.

Mark Madden:The big piece is that Scott Steiner is getting a little justice from not being the #1 contender for the WCW Title.

Scott Hudson:It will be Scott Steiner vs. Ric Flair and the winner wrestles Dustin Rhodes @ Spring Stampede for the U.S. Championship

Backstage Jindrak and Stasiak talking to Bischoff:"I thought you had a concept of New Blood so what is up with Flair getting a chance at the United States Championship and not one of us.Bischoff you will regret not putting us in the U.S. Title Tourney.

Bischoff talking to Jindrak and Stasiak:Come on guys lets talk about this and perhaps I can make a deal with you.

Rey Mysterio & Kidman vs.Jamie Noble & Elix Skipper

Ending:After some high flying action for about 15 minutes,all four men are in the ring and kidman and mysterio get the advantage with punches on Skipper and noble and both clothesline them over the top rope leaving Kidman in the ring.Kidman jumps on the top rope and goes for a splash and goes into the rail.So that leaves Mysterio,Skipper,and Noble.Mysterio gets thrown back into the ring and Noble gets on the top rope with Skipper and Mysterio fighting,Mysterio gets the advantage with an uppercut,and whips Skipper into the ropes,making Noble fall onto the turnbuckle and Mysterio clothesline Skipper to the outside of the ring and then Mysterio hits a hurricanrana off the top rope and pins Noble.
Winner: Rey Mysterio and Kidman

After the match Skipper and Noble stare each other down and start to fight and fight all the way out of the arena.As Kidman and Mysterio are celebrating in the ring,Helms comes out of the crowd and attacks both of them with the cruiserweight belt and stand over them.

Commercial Break

Bagwell is shown backstage getting ready for his match against Jindrak later tonight,and then we cut to Jindrak and Stasiak talking to a masked man and then cut to the arena.

Lance Storm w/Mike Awesome vs. Chuck Palumbo w/Sean O Haire

Ending:As we are about 10 minutes into the match Sean O Haire and Mike Awesome get in a fight and fight to the backstage area as the two man in the ring are laid out they get up and start to exchange rights and lefts and Palumbo goes for a clothesline and Storm catches him in a samoan drop and and picks Palumbo up and whips him off the ropes and Palumbo ends up hitting a clothesline.Palumbo gets up first and leans on the ropes and Awesome runs down the ramp and hangs Palumbo over the rope as he turns around Storm goes for the superkick and Palumbo ducks and lands the superkick on Storm and gets the pin.
Winner:Chuck Palumbo
Palumbo runs outside of the ring and Palumbo and O'Haire are walking up the ramp laughing.

Then we cut backstage and Bagwell is laid out in the locker room after getting attacked by someone.

Commercial Break

Tony Shavonie:I don't know how we are going to have this next match as Bagwell is going to the nearest medical facility as he was attacked earlier tonight.

Then outcomes Jindrak and he cuts a promo:Just to show that i am a competitor i am still having a match and to show that lengends don't belong in the new WCW here comes my opponent.

Mark Jindrak vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Ending:Jindrak goes for punches after 5 minutes and Duggan just absorbs them and gets pumped up and hits 3 punches and then whips Jindrak into the turnbuckle as Jindrak is trying to get up he exposes a turnbuckle and when he turns around Duggan is going for the shoulder block and Jindrak moves sending Duggan into the turnbuckle and then Duggan gets the Mark of Excellance.
Winner:Mark Jindrak
After the match Stasiak runs down to the ring with a steel chair and Jindrak picks Duggan up and hits him with a steel chair until he is busted open.

Commercial Break

Mark Madden: What a card we have in just 10 days @ Spring Stampede it is the former Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions vs. the Crusierweight Champion as Shane Helms faces Mysterio and Kidman in a triple threat match.And also a Tag Team Championship Match as Palumbo and O'Haire defend against Lance Storm and Mike Awesome.

Scott Hudson: And the Bischoff suck up and newly reinstated Bill Goldberg gets a WCW Heavyweight Title shot against Booker T,and Bischoff is trying to pull a screw job over on Booker as he is the special ref.

Tony Shavonie:But the buisness we have to intend to now is who will face Dustin Rhodes @ Spring Stampede will it be Scott Steiner or Ric Flair.

WCW United States Championship Tournament(Semi-Final Match)
Scott Steiner vs. Ric Flair

Ending:Ric Flair and Scott Steiner are trading chops and Steiner starts to hit punches and then goes for a clothesline and hits the referee.Ric Flair then kicks Steiner in the stomach and goes for the piledriver and Steiner reverses it into a back body drop over the top rope and Steiner follows him outside of the ring.He then Gorilla Press Slams Flair back into the ring and grabs a lead pipe and slides back into the ring.He then clocks Flair in the head with the lead pipe,and locks on the Steiner Recliner and the ref gets back up and sees that Flair is knocked out in the steiner recliner and rings the bell.
Winner:Scott Steiner by Submission

As Scott Steiner is walking back to the locker room Jindrak and Stasiak walk out to the ramp and cut a promo:"The deal that we made with Bischoff is that we would get a match @ Spring Stampede and the match is a tag team match to prove which is better new or old school.So it is going to be Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak vs. Ric Flair and a partner of his choice and if Flair loses he leaves WCW that is if he can gt out of the match alive.

WCW Spring Stampede (4/16/01)
Alltel Arena/Little Rock,AK

Updated Card:

WCW Heavyweight Championship(Special Referee:Eric Bischoff)
Goldberg vs. Booker T(c)

WCW United States Championship Match
Dustin Rhodes vs. Scott Steiner

New School vs. Old School Tag Team Match
Mark Jindrak & Shawn Stasiak vs. Ric Flair & ?????

Triple Threat Match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Shane Helms(c)

Lance Storm & Mike Awesome vs. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire

Please rate my two events

1 - 18 of 18 Posts