Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum however i've joined for one reason. I'm a wrestling fan of twenty years however since 2001 I have been scratching my head due to the outcome of the WCW invasion angle. I've searched the web for countless hours on end, year after year reading fans forums and opinions of how they would have wrote the WCW invasion angle however I havn't found one yet that I fought was any good. All fans want do is say "bring in big name stars like hogan, flair, goldberg...all of whom came in anyway". I understand that this angle was really horrible, considering what it could have been, and that it did indeed look like Vince McMahon and the rest of the creative team had one thing in mind...to bury the WCW.
I'm of the opinion though that the WWE did infact have good intentions with the WCW brand. It was other contributing factors that led to them going forward with an invasion angle though, and not a seperately run WCW brand alongside there own WWF. What we are left with today with the WWE brand extension is just the fallout from this angle that has lasted for nearly a decade now.
I'm asking anybody on here for a solution to this angle?
Can any of you write a better invasion than the WWE, using only the talent that they had?
Some one out there must surely be able to do it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.