Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many people are talking about how the HOF is like WCW themed and stuff, but regardless if they go in the HOF or not, if WWE were to have a raw sorta like the 15th anniversary show(where former raw ppl came back to celebrate the show) but with wcw themed, which guys do you think would be brought back for the one night only?

My guess:
Booker T
Goldberg
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Ron Simmons
DDP
Saturn
Kidman

Those are names I think would at least get contacted, I'm sure there's more, but that's the most I can think of right now.

As well as many current WWE guys will be on the show like big show, jericho, mysterio, bret?, anderson and others.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was really surprised that they never did much with the WCW name. If they would have given WCW its own show it would have had the same effect as the raw vs smackdown stuff but with bigger weight to it. Imagine Raw would be WWE and the Smackdown show would actually be called WCW instead. THis would give the illusion that WWE still had that competition like the kinda do now with TNA but they would own everything. Guess Vince's ego just wanted it gone. Still there are a lot of WCW fans out there which id why at least an old timers show would still be very cool.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i dont see scott halls name ever going into the hall of fame. unfortuntly his history of alcohol abuse (which dosen't bother me. i actually loved him pre 2000) got the best of him.

Kidman and Saturn got used the wrong way in the WWE. I can see malenko getting the spot before saturn unfortuntly.

DDP as well. his debut was amazing, the crowd went nuts. WWF has the ball and fumbled it horribly. Then they gave him that stupid motivational speaker gimmick. his work in WCW for the most part was great

As for "king booker" please dont even get me started...

the rest i can see going in but considering WWF/E destroyed the legacy of the what was WCW, they drop the ball on alot of potential future hall of famers.

i rest my case. good topic though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts