Wrestling Forum banner

WCW 2000

4414 Views 10 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Nitro_4_Life

World Championship Wrestling: 2000
Back Story

After months of blustered ratings and bad booking by Vince Russo, the executives at World Championship Wrestling agreed that the company needed to be put back on the right track once again. After studying the market, the WCW and Time Warner Executives agreed that Eric Bischoff needed to return to the company he ran so successfully.

Eric Bischoff met with the WCW and Time Warner executives in early March about making a return to the company he once ran, but this time Bischoff had his own agenda.

Bischoff: If I’m coming back to this company, I am not going to be a pawn in a war between WCW and Time Warner. I want to buy WCW and rebrand it. I want to make WCW the biggest company in the world once again, and in order to do that I need to be the owner.

The Time Warner executives agreed with Eric Bischoff and sold him WCW. The two parties agreed on a television deal that would put WCW Nitro on TNT from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST every week as well as retain WCW Saturday Night on TBS from 6:05 p.m. to 7:05 p.m. EST.

Over the next few weeks; Eric Bischoff planned several meetings with the television crew, superstars, and company executives. Bischoff announced that all WCW programming was to be taken off the air during the weeks of March 27 to April 9, to allow for hype in the program once again. Without notice, WCW Nitro didn’t air on March 27. Instead, TNT posted advertisements for the return of WCW Nitro the following hyping the idea that changes are coming. Similar promo occurred for Thunder’s time block and WCW Saturday Night’s time block. Wrestling fans were in an uproar over WCW’s sudden cancelation that week, making Eric Bischoff’s plan work.

This BTB starts on WCW Monday Nitro which airs on Monday, April 10, 2000.

WCW 2000 Roster
WCW Owner: Eric Bischoff

AJ Styles
Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
Bill Goldberg
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Buff Bagwell
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Candido
Christopher Daniels
Curt Henning
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Paige
Disco Inferno
Dustin Rhodes
Earnest “The Cat” Miller
Fit Finlay
Hugh Morris
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Jarrett
Juventud Guerrera
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Nash
Lance Storm
Lash Laroux
Lex Luger
Mark Jindrack
Mike Awesome
Nature Boy Ric Flair
Raven
Rey Mysterio
Shane Douglas
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Shawn Stasiak
Sid Viscous
Stevie Ray
Sting
Vampiro

Kronik - Brian Clark and Bryan Adams
Mamalukes – Big Vito and Johnny the Bull
The Harris Brothers – Ron and Don Harris
Chuck Polumbo and Sean O’Haire
Nasty Boys – Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags
Road Warriors – Hawk and Animal

Torrie Wilson
Miss. Hancock
Miss. Elisabeth
Kimberly Paige
Tammy Lynn Synch

Tony Schiavone
Scott Hudson
David Penzer
Mean Gene Oakerlund

Charles Robinson
Nick Patrick
Slick Johnson

James J. Dillon
Dusty Rhodes
Terry Taylor
Arn Anderson
Ricky Steamboat

World Heavyweight Championship
WCW United States Championship
WCW Television Championship
WCW Cruiserweight Championship
WCW World Tag Team Championships
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WCW RUMOURS...
March 28th 2000

Wrestling fans are in an uproar after WCW Nitro was taken off the air last night without an explaination. The company has yet to release a statement regarding the company and it's future at this point, but many believe that WCW is in it's dying days.

Much of this speculation comes after months of bad television and poor booking on the part of WCW's head writter Vince Russo. Many fans have been turning away from the company the helped reinvent wrestling in the mid-90s since Russo toke over the booking.

WCW Fans hope that the company will have answers regarging the company's future in the comings days.

WCW's Website...
March 29th 2000

WCW Announces that all programming has been suspended until Monday, April 10th 2000. Stay tuned for more information regarding the return of WCW Monday Nitro on March 10th.

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Preview for April 10th 2000
This Monday, the most dominant wrestling company in the world returns after a two week hiatus. Back by popular demand, WCW Nitro brings new changes in administration as the new Owner of WCW is revealed to the world. Find out who the new owner of WCW and what they have in store for the WCW Locker Room. Who's careers are on the line? Who's moving forward with the new regime. Find out this Monday Night on WCW Nitro; 9:00 pm EST only on TNT.
THIS IS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY!​

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

WCW Monday Nitro
Live from Denver, CO
April 10, 2000

The show kicks off with the WCW Nitro theme playing while the Nitro Girls dance around the WCW logo. After the opening video is done, the Pyro display goes off in Denver, CO and about 12,000 fans cheer as Tony Schiavone and Scott Hudson welcome everyone to Nitro.

Tony:
A landmark night in the industry is upon us once again. This is WCW Monday Night and business around here is going to be picking up. Good evening everyone I’m Tony Schiavone here along with my colleague Scott Hudson.

Scott:
Thank you Tony, WCW abruptly went off the air two weeks ago without any warning or reason as to why. A lot of wrestling fans have been very angry about that, but WCW is back tonight with a whole new direction.

Tony:
We don’t know if the rumours are true, but we’re anticipating a major announcement coming our way tonight.

The camera pans around the arena again and zooms in on the entrance way.

Eric Bischoff’s music plays and he emerges out the entrance way wearing a black suit and completely white hair. Bischoff taunts with the crowd a little while walking down to the ring.

Tony:
We haven’t seen Eric Bischoff for months since he was fired. Tonight he returns to WCW, but where’s Vince Russo?

Bischoff climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone from David Penzer. Bischoff stands in the middle of the ring for a few moments to listen to the fans reaction to his return.

Eric:
So much has changed since I’ve been gone, but you know what the funny is? The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. That’s why I’m back in WCW. I’m here to create controversy. I’m here to create cash.

Fans cheer for Bischoff’s opening comments

Eric:
Tonight is a whole new start for WCW. A new era where every wrestler is given the chance to be at the top of this sport, regardless of size; tonight everyone is given the opportunity to be the greatest wrestler in the world. WCW isn’t about the Hulk Hogans, the Ric Flairs, the Sting, or the Lex Lugers anymore; if they want to be on top than they have to keep up with our new talent. WCW is starting to move in a whole new direction now with every championship being vacated. On April 30, 2000 in Chicago, Illinois every championship will be decided on pay-per-view as the Clash of the Champions returns to WCW.

Fans cheer

Eric:
It all starts tonight with a 16 man tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship. The Semi-Finals and the Final Match taking place at the Clash in Chicago. The United States Championship, Tag Team Championship, Cruiserweight Championship, and the Television Championship will all be decided at the Clash. New champions will be crowned and rivalries will be formed. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the new WCW.

Bischoff’s music plays and he leaves the ring.

Commercial Break

David Penzer announces the first match in the World Championship Tournament

First Round Tournament
Heavyweight Championship of the World
Jeff Jarrett vs. Sid Viscous

The Chosen One battles the Millennium Man in the first match of the WCW World Title Tournament. Sid’s size is used to his advantage over Jarrett and puts him into the corner. Sid drives a knee into Jarrett’s mid section several times before choking him in the corner. Referee Charles Robinson begins the five count and orders Sid to release the choke on Jarrett. Jarrett nails the low blow on Sid and follows up with a sleeper hold on Sid. The Millennium Man fights back to his feet and counters the sleeper with a side slam. The two men slowly get back to their feet and exchange rights back and forth. Jarrett rams Sid’s head into the turn buckle pad several times before whipping him across the ring. Jarrett charges after Sid with a clothesline, but Sid counters and scoops Jarrett up with a sidewalk slam. Sid picks up Jarrett and powerbombs him to the canvas. Sid covers Jarrett for the 1...2...3.
Sid Viscous wins @ 5:11 and advances to the next round

Sid poses for the crowd in Denver as he celebrates his victory. Jeff Jarrett grabs his guitar and smashes it over the head of Sid. Jarrett gets in his face on the canvas before leaving the ring.

Backstage, Hulk Hogan arrives to the arena in a stretched limousine. The Icon enters the building to the roar of the crowd.

Commercial Break

Hulk Hogan continues to walk around the backstage area looking for Eric Bischoff’s office. He comes across Terry Taylor who informs him that Bischoff’s office is just down the hall.

Inside the arena, David Penzer announces the second match in the WCW World Championship Tournament

Bill Goldberg comes out to the ring with his customary entrance. He enters the ring and poses for the crowd. David Penzer is unaware of who his opponent is. From the crowd emerges a hooded man who jumps into the ring. The man jumps Goldberg from behind begins kicking him in the middle of the ring. Eric Bischoff comes out to the entrance.

Eric:
Allow me to introduce Goldberg’s opponent, the World’s Most Dangerous Man...Ken Shamrock!

The fans in Denver go crazy as Ken Shamrock reveals himself under the hood. Bischoff orders the referee to ring the bell than heads to the back.

First Round Tournament Match
Goldberg vs. Ken Shamrock

Ken Shamrock uses his MMA background to beat the living daylights out of Goldberg. The former world champion tries to fight back, but Shamrock slams him back to the canvas. The Ankle Lock is slapped on Goldberg in the middle of the ring. Goldberg tries to break the hold, but Shamrock applies more pressure to it and forces Goldberg to tap.
Ken Shamrock wins @ 2:09 and advances to the next round

Shamrock isn’t done with his assault on Goldberg, as he climbs to the outside and grabs a steel chair. As Goldberg slowly gets to his feet Shamrock charges towards him with the steel chair, and cracks it across the head of Goldberg; busting him wide open. Shamrock leaves a bloody Goldberg lying as he heads to the back.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff enters his office only to find Hulk Hogan sitting in his chair.
Eric:
Hello Hulk, what can I do for you?

Hulk:
Well Eric, I heard that you’re in charge of WCW now. We have a great history my brother.

Eric:
Yes I am in charge, in fact, I’m the new owner of WCW.

Hulk:
We’ve made a lot of money together over the past several years brother, and I know we can do that again now that you’re back in charge brother.

Eric:
I’m sure we can Hulk, but I’m trying to take WCW in a whole new direction. I truly value everything you’ve done Hulk, and I’m going to keep you around, but you’re going to have to show your worth just like everyone else my friend.

Hulk:
Show my worth? I’ve made this company more money than you could even imagine.

Eric:
All I mean is that I’m giving everyone the opportunity to be a world champion. Later on tonight I’ll give you a tournament match against Big Poppa Pump alright. You win the tournament, draw some money in and we’ll all be happy again.

Hulk:
Ya I’ll wrestle tonight, I don’t like this Eric.

Eric:
I’m sorry Hulk, but I’m changing things for the best.

Commercial Break

Tony Schiavone and Scott Hudson talk about WCW Clash of the Champions.

Tony:
For the first time ever, WCW will present the Clash of the Champions on pay-per-view. April 30th from Chicago, Illinois and under the new Eric Bischoff regime I anticipate this is going to be that you’ll never forget.

Scott:
That’s right Tony because every championship will be crowned to a new champion that night in a series of different matches. We know that the Semi-Finals and the Finals of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament will take place at the Clash, but let’s talk about the other championships.

Tony:
Also at the Clash of the Champions, every man who fails to advance in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament will be entered into an over the top battle royal to determine the new United States Champion.

Scott:
Plus we can’t forget that the Television Championship will be returning to WCW once again.

Tony:
That’s right Scott, the Television Championship will be up for grabs as well. Details on that match are still in the works.

Scott:
And how about the Cruiserweight Championship; my understanding is that Eric Bischoff has something big planned for the Cruiserweight division.

Tony:
Plans for the Cruiserweight Division will be revealed next week live on Nitro.

Scott:
Finally, we have the World Tag Team Championships on the line in a four team mini tournament starting this Saturday Night as well.

Tony:
Speaking about tag team matches, we’re going to get the best of both worlds coming up next with our cruiserweights in tag team action.

David Penzer announces the following contest.

Chavo Guerrero and Lash Laroux vs. Rey Mysterio and Juventud Guerrera
The high flying match finds all four cruiserweights diving off ring ropes, aprons, turn buckles, and steel guard rails as they show off their lucha libre styles wrestling. Rey Mysterio nails Guerrero with a hurricanrana that sends him to the canvas, but Lash Laroux manages to come into the ring and drop kick Mysterio out to the floor. Laroux dives over the top with a cross body on Mysterio. With Mysterio out of the floor Slick Johnson begins his count. Slowly Rey Mysterio makes his way back to the ring apron, only to be kicked off by Chavo. Chavo dives off the top rope and splashes on Mysterio. Juventud nails Chavo with a Springboard Missile Dropkick. All four men continue their fight on the outside of the ring until Mysterio and Chavo make it back inside. Mysterio lays Chavo down and tags Juvi in who immediately goes to the top and dives off with a 450 Splash. Juvi attempts to get a pin, but only manages a near fall. Lash Laroux is tagged in and the two of them battle back and forth in the middle of the ring. Juvi nails Laroux with the Juvi driver and is about to cover him when Billy Kidman and Vampiro come down to the ring. The two of them attack everyone in the ring with a steel chair. Kidman goes to the top rope and dives off with a shooting star press that squashes Rey Mysterio’s head into the chair.
No contest due to interference @ 5:33
Billy Kidman asks David Penzer for the Microphone.

Billy:
I am sick and tired of the cruiserweight division being regarded as second class citizens around here. We work our asses off every week but never get the opportunity to move up the ladder because of guys like Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Paige, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, or Sting.

Fans boo Kidman

Billy:
I want my opportunity to go further in this company. I want my main event spot and nobody is going to stop me. I’m going to kill the cruiserweight division; I’m going to be a world champion.

“The Crow theme” plays and the Icon comes out to the roaring Denver Crowd. Sting walks down to the ring and stares down Kidman.

Sting:
Well well well, it seems to me that somebody needs his diaper changed.

Fans cheer for Sting.

Billy:
What the hell are you doing out here?

Sting:
You called me out. You said that nobody is going to stop you, and I’m here to do exactly that. You see Kidman, what you fail to understand is that the cruiserweights are a very unique class. People watch your matches and say “wow, they stole the show tonight” They don’t say that about a Sting match, or a Hulk Hogan match because we don’t wrestle the same style of match that only the cruiserweights can put on.

Fans cheer for Sting

Sting:
That being said, you can’t last in a match with a heavyweight contender for the same reason. It’s a different match all together, it requires a different mentality. You need to be a little crazy to get in the ring with Goldberg.

Billy:
I don’t want you out here to give a sermon Sting.

Sting:
Well it sounds to me like you need one punk because you don’t see that what you’ve got is a great thing man.

Billy:
This is WCW right; where the big boys play?

Sting:
That’s what I’ve heard

Billy:
Well I’m the new player in town.

Vampiro attacks Sting in the back with the steel chair; sending him down to one knee. Kidman starts punching Sting with a series of rights across the temple. The Icon falls to the canvas and to the mercy of Kidman and Vampiro. The two of them double team Sting in the middle of the ring until Rey Mysterio and Juventud gets back in the ring after them. Billy Kidman and Vampiro retreat to the back.

Commercial Break

“Also Sprach Zarathustra” plays as the fans in Denver jump to their feet. The Nature Boy Ric Flair emerges from behind the entrance to 12,000 fans standing for him. Flair comes out with his gold robe on and spins around up at the top of the ramp. The pyro goes off for him as he prepares to walk the aisle down to the ring. Fans in the front row bow down to him as he gets in the ring. The Nature Boy is handed a microphone.

Ric:
WOOOOOOO did somebody say we were having a party tonight in Denver?

Fans cheer for the pop

Ric:
The Nature Boy is in the house once again. This time I’m back because Eric Bischoff said that the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line to anyone who thinks they have what it takes to win it. Who better to win it than the man who’s walked that aisle, stylin’ and profilin’ his way to the gold 14-times in the past; that’s right I’m talking about me!

Fans cheer for Flair

Ric:
I’m a wrestling god. I’ve wrestled the best for 60-minutes plus for almost 30 years and still have what it takes to go 60-minutes more with their wives later on in the hotel baby WOOOOOO.

Flair is interrupted by Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner who comes out to the entrance way.

Scott:
It’s too bad that I have to wrestle Hulk Hogan later on tonight because I’d love to kick your ass and make you my bitch here tonight.

Ric:
Don’t worry Scott because if you beat Hogan tonight, I’ll be waiting for buddy.

Scott:
You don’t deserve sh*t. You’re nothing more than a fat, washed up piece of trash who should have retired back in the 80s. You’re worthless you chump.

Ric:
Why don’t you just come down here and let me show you how washed up I really am.

Scott:
I don’t have to Flair, because your ass belongs to someone else tonight.

Shane Douglas jumps the steel barricade and attacks Flair from behind.

Tony:
What’s Shane Douglas doing here?

Scott H:
I thought he was released from the company in January?

Tony:
Apparently he’s back and will be taking on Flair tonight in the World Title Tournament.

Nature Boy Ric Flair vs. Shane Douglas

Shane Douglas continues to beat on the Nature Boy, who still has his robe on. Shane Douglas clotheslines Flair to the outside of the ring. Flair drops to his feet walks for a minute than falls face firs to the ground. Douglas goes out after him, but Flair nails him with a low blow. The Nature Boy finally gets his Robe off and fights Shane Douglas on the outside of the ring. Flair whips Douglas into the ring post, than gets in the ring to break the count. Flair climbs onto the apron and drives off with an elbow across the head of Douglas before rolling him under the ring. Flair climbs onto the apron and back into the ring, now in full control of Douglas. Flair nails Douglas with a series of chops, backing him into the corner. Flair rakes the eyes of Douglas while in the corner, and knees him in the mid section. Douglas fights back with a chop of his own and the two begin the chop wars in the corner of the ring. Douglas grabs Flair and throws him into the corner and starts punching and chopping the daylights out of the 14-Time Champion. Flair emerges from the corner and falls to the canvas face first once again. Douglas sits on the back of Flair and pulls his head back. Flair screams in pain, but doesn’t give in to Douglas, finally the franchise releases the hold and kicks Flair in the stomach. Douglas exchanges words with someone in the front row than goes back to pulling Flair up from behind. Flair lifts a leg and nails Douglas with another low blow. A huge WOOOOO goes out from the crowd as Flair continues his offence on Shane Douglas once again, this time working on the leg of the Franchise. Flair slaps on the Figure Four Leg Lock in the middle of the ring and Douglas is left scraping to the ropes. Unable to reach, Douglas attempts to roll over, but Flair prevents it from happening. Finally Douglas taps out.
Ric Flair wins @ 8:41 and advances to the next round

Flair finally breaks the hold and raises his hand in victory. The Nature Boy leaves the ring and raises his hands in the air to show the four horsemen symbol. Douglas sits upset in the ring.

Commercial Break

The bell rings three times to signal the start of the Main Event. Michael Buffer stands in the middle of the ring and gives his traditional Main Event introduction.

Hulk Hogan w/Kevin Nash vs. Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner

Hogan and Steiner lock up in the middle of the ring. Steiner throws Hogan into the corner and poses for the crowd. Hogan comes back and locks up with Steiner as second time, and once again is sent flying into the corner. Hogan is about to lock up with Steiner a third time, but pokes him in the eye first. Hogan whips Steiner into the corner and charges after him with a clothesline. Still in the corner, Hogan chops Steiner a few times before climbing to the second rope and punching the forehead of Scott Steiner. Fans count the punches and as tradition, Hogan stops at 9 and bites the forehead of Scotty. Hogan drives him to the canvas with a bulldog and begins posing for the crowd. Hogan remains in control of the match until Steiner nails a belly-to-belly suplex on him. Hogan is left to the mercy of Steiner who slaps on a sleeper hold. Hogan is helpless until the referee raises his hand for the third time. Hogan is revived and climbs back to his feet. To break out of the hold Hogan drives an elbow into the mid section of Steiner repeated than with an Irish Whip, sends him into the ropes. Hogan hits a shoulder block than runs off the ropes with an elbow across the chest of Steiner. Hogan attempts a pin but Steiner powers out before two. The two continue to fight back and forth for several minutes until Steiner clotheslines Hogan to the canvas. Steiner drops a few elbows on Hogan and sets him up for a Frankensteiner. Eric Bischoff comes out to the ring to show his support of Hogan in the match. Steiner covers Hogan, but at 2 Hogan powers out and begins to Hulk up. Hogan blocks Steiner’s punches and nails him with a few right hands of his own. The Hulkster whips Steiner into the ropes and nails him with a big boot to the face. Hogan poses for the crowd a bit and asks if he should drop the big leg. Meanwhile, Eric Bischoff and a crippled Kevin Nash fight over one of Nash’s Crutches. Bischoff kicks Nash’s leg and grabs the crutch. As Hogan runs into the ropes, he is greeted with a crutch across his back by Eric Bischoff. Bischoff grabs a steel chair and brings it in the ring with him. Bischoff cracks it across the back of Hogan and pulls Steiner over Hogan. Referee Nick Patrick counts 1...2...3.
Scott Steiner wins @ 7:52 and advances to the next round

Eric Bischoff celebrates Scott Steiner’s victory in the ring with him as a broken Hulk Hogan lies in the middle of the ring. Kevin Nash crawls under the ropes but is met with a steel chair across his back at the hands of Scott Steiner. Bischoff is joined by Jeff Jarrett and Ken Shamrock.

Eric:
This is only the start of the New Blood that’s rising in WCW. The new regime in World Championship Wrestling is my regime and nobody will ever...EVER take that away from me ever again because I’m the boss and these guys are going to lead this company.

Bischoff stops to continue kicking Hulk Hogan while he’s down.

Eric:
I’m going to break the old boys club in WCW once and for all.

Eric Bischoff throws the microphone at the fallen Hogan and raises Big Poppa Pump’s hand in victory as the show goes off the air.

April 30, 2000
Chicago, Illinois

Final Match

Semi Final Matches

TBA

Battle Royal

Jeff Jarrett vs. Shane Douglas vs. Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan

TBA

TBA

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

WCW News/Rumours...
This past Monday's return of WCW found the company move in a direction it has never gone before. Eric Bischoff have been pushing the concept of giving the young blood the opportunity to be in the limelight. The focus on the company seems to be Scott Steiner leading the charge as the company's top heel. No word yet on who the company is looking to as their top face, but many speculate that the company will continue to promote Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, and Diamond Dallas as their faces in the old vs. new storyline.

Vince Russo has been replaced as head writer for the company. Eric Bischoff is sitting on the creative committee while Dusty Rhodes has been promoted to head of creative. The three of them will be working together over the next several weeks. If Bischoff isn't happy, sources say that Vince Russo will be the first to be removed from the company.

As mentioned on Monday, WCW's Clash of the Champions will emminate from Chicago on the 30th. WCW's Spring Stampede was originally set to air this Saturday, but Eric Bischoff wanted to hold off and build a solid pay-per-view for the company's return. Approximate 10,000 tickets were sold for the original pay-per-view. Those tickets will be honoured for the Clash of the Champions on April 30th.

· Registered
415 Posts
Nitro Review
- Bischoff's promo at the start was a little short. I figured he would talk more about being the owner of WCW. He did set the tone for where WCW was headed now which is good.

- Sid vs. Jeff Jarrett was a decent match, nothing too special. I'm glad to see Jarrett bring out the Guitar after the match.

- Goldberg vs. Ken Shamrock was very short. It's nice to see Ken Shamrock makes his WCW debut, but I would think that Golberg and Shamrock would have been a little bit better draw for the company. Hopefully this isn't the end.

- The Cruiserweight match seems like a solid match with the top young stars. I like Billy Kidman turning on Rey Mysterio. That should set something up for a feud later on I hope, but I'm not too sure about Kidman and Sting.

- Ric Flair's promo was great. I'm very happy to see the confrontation between him and Scott Steiner. It' really sets up the idea Eric Bischoff set up earlier on in the show. I was also very happy to see Flair beat Shane Douglas.

- The Main event with Steiner and Hogan was a great culmination for the show. I was very happy to see Eric Bischoff help Steiner get the win over Hogan and move on in the tournament. This definitely sparked a great feud between Hogan and Bischoff which should hopefully pay off in the end.

Overall, I like your show very much; from the match line ups to the promos, it was very exciting to watch. I think you can put a little more details in your promos and you'll have a great show. 8/10

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WCW Saturday Night Preview:

WCW Saturday Night returns to the superstation TBS this Saturday, April 15th. Watch the high flying action of the WCW Cruiserweights. As well Kronik makes it's WCW debut. Find out what Kronik's intentions are in WCW. Plus Eric Bischoff reveals plans for the Cruiserweight Championship at the Clash of the Championship, and the future of WCW Saturday Night.

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

WCW Saturday Night
Live from Universal Studios
April 15, 2001

The show starts with a recap from Nitro where Eric Bischoff announced that he was the new Owner of WCW and announced a changing of the guard from the old boys to the new blood.

The Saturday Night theme plays with a video package featuring the Nature Boy Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Curt Henning, Sting, Diamond Dallas Paige, and Eric Bischoff.

The Pyro goes off in Universal Studios and about 1000 fans cheer as we are welcomed to WCW Saturday Night by Dusty Rhodes and Jeremy Borash.

Dusty:
OOOOH Baby, welcome to WCW Saturday Night

Jeremy:
This is JB Jeremy Borash here alongside my colleague the American Dream Dusty Rhodes and what a night we have in store for you.

Dusty:
This is going to be one of the most action packed Saturday Nights in a long time JB.

Jeremy:
Tonight we start the quest for the Television Championship right here, with the start of our qualifying matches for the Triple Threat Match at the Clash of the Champions.

Dusty:
That’s right JB; let’s go to the ring with David Penzer.

David Penzer announces the first contest for WCW Saturday Night.

Qualifying Match
WCW Television Championship Triple Threat Match
Fit Finlay vs. Hugh Morris

The two WCW veterans square off in the middle of the ring for the opening contest. Both fighters are determined to head to the Clash on the 30th of April. Finlay brawls with Hugh Morris to the outside of the ring. Referee Slick Johnson begins the ten count while Finlay rams Morris’ head into the ring step. Finlay rolls under the ropes to stop the count than continues to pound away on Morris outside the ring. An Irish Whip sends Morris into the ring post. Finlay rolls him under the ropes and climbs to the top rope. Finlay splashes down on Morris and covers him but only manages a two count. Morris gains moments halfway through the match, but isn’t able to gain control over Finlay, in the end Finlay drive Morris to the mat with a pile driver and covers him for a 1...2...3.
WINNER: Fit Finlay via pinfall @ 3:10 to advance to the triple threat match

Finlay leaves the ring and heads up the ramp where Gene Oakerlund is standing.

Gene:
What an impressive victory here tonight.

Finlay:
That’s nothin’ to what I’m going to do at the Clash of the Champions. I’m going to walk out the new Television Champion.

Gene:
Good luck with that Fit Finlay

Commercial Break

Brian Clarke and Bryan Adams make their presence felt in Universal Studios when they come out to the ring.

Adams:
What you see before you right now is the future of tag team wrestling. Clarke and I are the new blood of TNA’s Tag Team Division and we’re going to stop at nothing until we prove to the world that we’re unstoppable.

Clarke:
Kronik comes from different backgrounds, but we share the same desires. We’re the best damn tag team in professional wrestling today and we’re going to prove it right now. Any tag team that thinks they have what it takes to take us on get your asses down here now and prove yourselves.

After a brief moment of quiet, the Nasty Boys theme plays. Knobs and Sags come down to the ring with Jimmy Hart.

Knobs:
You’re making an open challenge? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of. You don’t know who you’re gonna get.

Sags:
What you ended up getting is your worst nightmare because now you’re in Nastyville.

The Nasty Boys and Kronik begin to brawl back and forth inside the ring until referee Nick Patrick rings the bell.

Kronik vs. the Nasty Boys w. Jimmy Hart
Brian Clarke and Jerry Sags continue to brawl in the middle of the ring until Clarke nails Sags with a low blow. Isolating him in the corner, Kronik is able to capitalize with double teaming and quick tags that prevent Sags from getting the upper hand. A side slam from Adams sends Sags to the canvas. Adams covers him, but only manages a two count. The match continues in favour of Kronik until Sags bounces back with a double clothesline on both men. He slowly gets to the corner and tags Knobs in. Brian Knobs pounds both men with rights until they are in the corner. Knobs calls Sags into the ring and whips him across the ring, slamming into both men. Knobs than charges after them with a splash of his own, and both Brian Clarke and Bryan Adams fall to the ground. The Nasty Boys stay in control of the match until Jimmy Hart passes the mega phone to Clarke. Hart distracts the referee long enough to allow Clarke to use the megaphone on Sags. Knobs is knocked off the ring apron and Clarke throws the megaphone out of the ring. Kronik drops Sags to the canvas with a double chokeslam known as High Times and Clarke follows up with a cover for a 1...2...3.
WINNERS: Kronik via pin @ 5:41

Kronik leave the ring with Jimmy Hart in their corner as the Nasty Boys recoup in the middle of the ring.

Video: Clash of the Champions, April 30th from Chicago, Illinois.

Commercial Break

Eric Bischoff’s music plays and the Owner of WCW makes his presence felt on WCW Saturday Night. The owner enters the ring and asks for the microphone. Fans in the studio boo Eric Bischoff before he starts to address them.

Eric:
Thank you all very much. I love each and every single one of you too.

Fans continue to give Bischoff an unfavourable reaction

Eric:
For years, WCW Saturday Night has been a second rate show due to the introduction of Nitro and Thunder. However; tonight starts a new era for the Saturday Night tradition of Wrestling. Next weekend on WCW Saturday, we’re going to see one of the most exciting main events in the program’s history as one of WCW’s newest acquisitions makes his in-ring debut.

Fans give Eric Bischoff a mixed reaction

Eric:
That’s not the only reason I came out here tonight. I’m here tonight to let everybody know why I turned on Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Fans start chanting “We Want Hogan”

Eric:
You see, for years Hulk Hogan has been using his political power in the wrestling world to manipulate everyone around him, including yours truly. He’s done everything he could to stay on top of the wrestling business, and holding everyone else in the locker room down. I’ve decided that it’s time to pay the piper and show Hulk exactly what it feels like to be held down.

Fans boo Eric Bischoff

Eric:
What you need to understand Hulk is that I am the power behind WCW. I make the matches, I make the program, and I decide who’s going to be elevated and who’s going to stay down. After all these years of playing the political game, it’s now your time to be out of the lime light Hulk. I turned my back on you because you were never here for the fans; you were never here for the company. You were only ever here for yourself Hulk. Next week on Nitro, you’re going to get exactly what you deserve.

Eric Bischoff’s music plays and the owner of WCW leaves the ring.

Jeremy:
What a statement by the Owner of WCW. Eric Bischoff is a very determined individual

Dusty:
And you need to understand JB that Eric Bischoff means exactly what he says. He’s going to do everything in his power to make Hulk Hogan stay down.

Commercial Break

Jeremy Borash and Dusty Rhodes welcome fans back to WCW Saturday Night.

Jeremy:
It’s time for the Main Event for Tonight’s show; a huge cruiserweight contest featuring three of WCW’s finest athletes today.

Dusty:
This match guarantees to knock your socks off JB.

Video: On April 30th WCW’s high flying cruiserweights take flight in an extraordinary contest. Ultimate X makes its debut to WCW. Two cables, connected to metal structures rising from the four corners of the ring, crossed 15 feet above the middle of the ring. The first man to climb the structure and capture the belt in the middle of the cables is declared the new Cruiserweight Champion.

Triple Threat Qualifying Match
WCW Cruiserweight Championship Ultimate X Match
AJ Styles vs. Billy Kidman vs. Shane Helms

Three amazing cruiserweight athletes square off in this high flying main event. Full of near falls and high spots all three men manage to get inches away from moving on to the Cruiserweight Ultimate X Match at the Clash of the Champion. Halfway through the match, Juventud Guerrera interferes, taking Billy Kidman out of the contest and brawling with him through the fans, leaving AJ Styles and Shane Helms alone. Helms and Styles grapple back and forth until Helms gets the upper hand. A hurricanrana sends Styles to the canvas. Helms attempts to cover him, but Styles kicks out before the three count. The match continues in Shane Helms’ favour until Styles nailed him with a pay lay kick out of nowhere. The Phenomenal One climbs to the top rope and dives off with a frog splash on Helms. Styles covers him for a near fall before Helms kicks out. The conclusion of the match finds the two continuing to brawl back and forth, with several close falls back and forth it seems like Shane Helms is about to finally nail AJ with the Nightmare on Helms Street, but AJ manages to counter and hits another pay lay kick on Helms. Styles slams him to the canvas with the Styles Clash and covers him for a 1...2...3.
WINNER: Phenomenal AJ Styles via pinfall @ 9:11 to advance to Ultimate X

Styles celebrates his victory in the ring when he is stopped by Helms. They shake each other’s hand to end the show.

April 30, 2000
Chicago, Illinois

Final Match

Semi Final Matches

TBA

Battle Royal

Jeff Jarrett vs. Shane Douglas vs. Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan

Triple Threat Match

Fit Finlay vs. ??? vs. ???

Ultimate X Match

AJ Styles vs. ??? vs. ???

· Registered
415 Posts
Great edition of WCW Saturday Night. I want to see Saturday Night be utilized more as a great show and I think you're doing it here. Interesting to see you bring in Ultimate X, but it could work in reenergizing the cruiserweight division. Match descriptions are good and promos are well down. Great idea having JB and Dusty Rhodes host the show.

· Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

WCW Monday Nitro
Live from Rockford, Illinois
April 17, 2000

Nitro starts with video footage from last week’s show featuring the arrival of Eric Bischoff as the new owner of WCW; Bischoff announced the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament and explains that this is a new opportunity for everyone in the company. The video package continues to show Sid Viscous moving on in the tournament as well as Ken Shamrock making his WCW debut. Ric Flair defeats Shane Douglas in the tournament and finally Eric Bischoff turns his back on Hulk Hogan, costing him the opportunity to move on in the tournament.

The WCW Nitro theme plays and the pyro goes off in Rockford Illinois as about 12,400 fans cheer for WCW Nitro. Tony Schaivone and Scott Hudson begin to welcome fans to WCW Monday Nitro.

Tony:
The new era in WCW is now one week old and has one word buzzing around it, controversy. What a night last Monday was and tonight promises to be just as impactful. I’m Tony Schiavone, and this is my partner Scott Hudson and together we welcome you to WCW Monday Nitro Live from Rockford Illinois.

Scott:
Eric Bischoff has set out to make a statement that WCW is an even playing field now. That statement was felt last week after Bischoff attacked Hulk Hogan with Kevin Nash’s crutch. This new WCW is where the new blood is rising, tonight we’re going to hopefully hear from Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff.

Tony:
You’re right Scott, WCW is all about the New Blood Rising and Eric Bischoff has made that very clear. He’s here to make money and bring controversy. What better way for him to do that than by attacking his former friend and the man who made him more money than he could ever imagine.

Scott:
I know that Hulk Hogan’s going to be here later on tonight, but in the meantime we have one great show lined up for WCW Monday Nitro.

Tony:
That’s right, the quest for the World Heavyweight Championship continues tonight with the last four matches in our tournament. By the end of tonight we will know who will be moving on to the quarter finals of the tournament.

Scott:
So Far Sid Viscous, Ric Flair, Ken Shamrock, and Big Poppa Pump have all advanced. I can’t wait to see who will be joining them.

Tony:
Let’s send things to the ring with David Penzer

Inside the ring, David Penzer introduces the first match for WCW Monday Nitro

First Round Tournament
Booker T vs. Stevie Ray

The brothers of Harlem Heat square off inside the ring for this qualifying match. Booker T starts off the match at the mercy of his older brother Stevie Ray, but battles back with a spinning heel kick. Booker T slaps an arm bar on Stevie Ray and brings him down to the mat. Booker keeps control until Stevie Ray gets back to his feet. A clothesline sends Booker to the canvas; Stevie follows up with a head lock on Booker. Booker slowly gets back to his feet and whips his brother into the ropes. Booker is sent to the canvas with a shoulder block, but quickly gets back to his feet. Booker scoops Stevie Ray to the canvas and, with a spinarooni, gets back to his feet. Booker nails a Scissor Kick on his brother and covers him for a 1...2...3.
Winner: Booker T via pinfall at 4:21 to advance to the next round

Booker T celebrates his victory by climbing to the top rope and posing for the fans in Rockford. Stevie Ray pulls him off the ropes and attacks him with stiff rights. Stevie Ray slams his brother to the canvas than spits on him before leaving the ring.

Backstage, a white limousine pulls up outside the arena. The 14 time World Heavyweight Champion emerges from it. Inside the fans begin to WOOOO as the Nature Boy makes his way into the building.

Commercial Break

Backstage, Ric Flair enters his locker room and finds Miss Elisabeth waiting for him.

Ric:
My my, what’s bringing the prettiest lady in WCW into my locker room tonight?

Liz:
Listen Ric, I’m concerned for Hulk Hogan and I need your help.

Ric:
But you have nothing to do with Hulk Hogan anymore. You’re with Lex Luger now.

Liz:
Yes, but Hulk still means a lot to me. I know he’s going to be irate when he finally arrives here and he’ll need help.

Ric:
What do you think I can do? What makes you think I even want to help him? I’ve hated Hulk Hogan for so long now.

Liz:
Yes I know, but you and Hulk have a mutual respect towards each other, and in the end the two of you have to work together against Eric Bischoff. He’s going to remove everyone who’s ever built this company up. I need you to help me Ric.

Ric:
I’ll talk with Hulk when I see him Liz, but only for you!

Inside the arena, Tony Schiavone and Scott Hudson comment on the importance of the old guard of WCW working together now.

The Phenomenal AJ Styles vs. Lance Storm
After Lance Storm’s embarrassing ring introduction, AJ Styles makes his way down to the ring. The young AJ Styles quickly kicks the match off with a series of hip tosses that send Storm to the canvas. Styles dropkicks Storm out of the ring, onto the floor, than dives over the top rope with a flying forearm, making its mark on Storm. AJ Styles rolls Storm into the ring than climbs to the top rope. With a 450 Splash, Styles lands on Storms and attempts to cover him, but Storm kicks out. AJ continues to mount the offence on Storm, but the match quickly changes when Storm nails Styles with a low blow. Storm slaps a sleeper hold on Styles in the middle of the ring. Fans get behind AJ Styles as he manages to fight his way back up. Styles counters out of the sleeper, but is kicked in the back of the head by Storm. Lance Storm continues to dominate AJ Styles throughout the middle of the match, but AJ battles back with a pay lay kick that knocks Storm to the ground. AJ spring boards off the ropes with another kick to Storm than follows up with a Styles Clash. AJ covers Storm for a 1...2...3.
Winner: AJ Styles via pinfall at 5:11

AJ Styles leaves the ring immediately after the match; Jeremy Borash stands at the top of the ramp and asks AJ for a few comments.

AJ:
What you just saw in the ring Jeremy Borash is exactly why I’m called Phenomenal

JB:
Your match tonight was quite simply Phenomenal. What are your plans now?

AJ:
I going to the Clash of the Champions on April 30, becoming the New Cruiserweight Champion and continuing to win every single championship in WCW. Why because I’m Phenomenal.

JB:
That’s quite a goal for such a young guy, but all the best to you in that quest.

Backstage, Hogan arrives to the building

Commercial Break

Goldberg’s music plays and he makes his way down to the ring. Goldberg grabs a microphone and addresses Ken Shamrock.

Goldberg:
Last week, Ken Shamrock came out here and beat me to move on in the tournament for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, but what he didn’t realize is that I don’t back down for anyone or anything. I don’t forget what people do to me. Ken Shamrock, I guarantee that you are not going to advance in the tournament. You aren’t going to become the next WCW World Champion. I can guarantee you one more thing Ken Shamrock. I can guarantee that YOU’RE NEXT!

Ken Shamrock’s music plays and the World’s Most Dangerous Man walks down to the ring. Goldberg and Shamrock stare each other down. Shamrock head butts Goldberg hard, forcing him to bleed from the forehead. Goldberg and Shamrock begin to grapple back and forth in the middle of the ring. Security comes down and breaks each other up, but it isn’t enough. Goldberg breaks free and spears Ken Shamrock to the canvas. The two of them continue to fight back and forth in the ring until security breaks them up again. This time Shamrock breaks free and jumps Goldberg. The two of them fight to the outside of the floor in the arena and continue pounding on each other. Security finally breaks them up for a final time. About 10 security guards hold a bloody Bill Goldberg back as another 12 security guards escort Ken Shamrock to the backstage area.

Tony:
What emotion between both men. I don’t think I’ve ever witness something as intense as that.

Scott:
It’s clear that both men want to show the world what it means to be considered dangerous. Ken Shamrock is Next according to Goldberg, and I think that’s exactly where he wants to be.

Tony:
It’s only a matter of time before we see these two men wrestle inside the ring once again.

Backstage, Ric Flair enters Hulk Hogan’s locker room.

Hulk:
What are you doing here Flair?

Ric:
Listen Hulk, I know what’s going on and believe me when I tell you that right now more than ever we need to rely on each other.

Hulk:
I don’t know what you’re talking about Nature Boy?

Ric:
With Eric Bischoff going around here picking fights with guys like you and me, it’s only a matter of time before he finds a way to eject the two of us out of WCW for good. Now, I’m willing to help you out Hulk and watch your back, but you need to understand that it’s time for the WOOOO Nature Boy Ric Flair, and Hulk Hogan to work together and put an end to Eric Bischoff once and for all.

Hulk:
You’re right Brother. Whether I like it or not, you’re right.

Ric:
We may have been enemies for a long time, but I have a lot of respect for you Hulk, and I believe that we can work together nor.

Hulk:
Tonight we’re going to put a stop to Eric Bischoff and his new blood brother.

Ric:
WOOOO That’s what I’m talking about... Partner!

Flair and Hogan shake hands.

Commercial Break

VIDEO: Clash of the Champions 2000; the Quest for Supremacy in the World of Professional Wrestling. Every man hungers for the World Heavyweight Champion, but one man will hold it high; one man will be Immortal; one man will be...The Champion. WCW and Slim Jim present WCW Clash of the Champions, January 30th from Chicago Illinois and only on Pay-Per-View.

David Penzer announces the third match for WCW Monday Nitro

First Round Tournament
Sting vs. Billy Kidman

The Franchise of WCW dominates the young Billy Kidman in this short contest. With a Stinger Splash, Kidman is sent to the canvas. Sting toys with him a bit before smacking him to the corner with knife edged chops. Vampiro gets involved, but is knocked down by Stinger. Kidman mounts a comeback and dropkicks Sting, but the skills of the veteran are shown as he quickly bounces back. Sting nails Kidman with a few kicks and chops before setting him up for the Stinger Splash. Referee Slick Johnson dives to the canvas and counts 1...2...3.
Winner: Sting via pinfall @ 3:01 to advance to the next round of the Tournament

Sting celebrates his victory in the ring, but soon is jumped from behind when Raven makes his WCW return. Raven cracks a kendo stick across the back of the Franchise, sending him immediately to the canvas. From there Raven continues to pound on the side of Sting’s head. Raven nails the Evenflow on Sting and gets to his feet. Vampiro and Billy Kidman kick a fallen Stinger before posing with Raven.

Tony:
What’s this all about? I don’t understand why Raven is back in WCW?

Scott:
It’s clear that he and Kidman are on the same page though. They want their shot at the WCW World Championship, no matter what.

Backstage, Goldberg is found lying unconscious by the water cooler.

Commercial Break

Backstage, Reven, Vampiro, and Kidman are leaving the building when Juventud Guerrera comes charging after them. Juvi spears Kidman to the ground and starts pounding away on him. Raven and Vampiro pull Juventud to his feet and start double teaming the young cruiserweight. Raven drives Juvi to the concrete floor backstage with an Evenflow.

Tony:
All Juventud Guerrera is trying to do is avenge his friend Rey Mysterio.

Scott:
I don’t think Raven really cares what Juvi’s trying to do; he’s back and out for blood.

Tony:
I’m sure we haven’t seen the end of this feud between Juventud and Billy Kidman

Back in the arena, David Penzer announces the next contest.

First Round Tournament
Diamond Dallas Paige w. Kimberly Paige vs. Curt Henning w. Bobby Heenan
Curt Henning comes to the ring with Bobby Hennan as his manager once again in this encounter with Diamond Dallas Paige. Paige and Henning lock up in the middle of the ring first before Henning knees Paige in the mid section and sends him down to the mat with a hip toss. Paige charges after Henning, but is sent back down with a drop toe hold. Henning follows up with a hammerlock on Paige. Showing true perfection, Henning continues to apply pressure to the arm of Paige. Finally Paige fights back to his feet and counters with a clothesline. Paige and Henning continue to wrestle back and forth throughout the match until DDP nails the Diamond Cutter out of nowhere. Paige covers Henning, but Nick Patrick is distracted by Bobby Heenan on the corner. Paige goes over and grabs Heenan, but Henning manages to sneak up behind and roll Paige up for a pinfall. Paige kicks out by two and continues to grapple back and forth with Curt Henning. The two men put on a great match right up to the very end when Henning attempts a Henning Plex. Paige counters and out of nowhere nails the Diamond Cutter for the second time in the match. Heenan attempts to get involved again, but is stopped by Kimberly, allowing Nick Patrick to count the 1...2...3.
Winner: Diamond Dallas Paige via pinfall @ 5:48 to advance to the next round
Heenan gets in the ring and helps Henning back to his feet while Paige and Kimberly exit the ring.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff is shown with Ken Shamrock, Jeff Jarrett, Shane Douglas, and Scott Steiner.

Eric:
Alright Gentlemen, things are going as I’ve planned, but there is one more very important piece of the puzzle. We have one more spot in the World Championship Tournament to fill and right here tonight you four have to help secure that spot for us. Do you understand?

The boys all indicate their understanding

Eric:
Good. We have to make sure this is done by whatever means necessary. Do what you know is going to guarantee us the World Championship at the Clash of the Champions.

Scott:
Do Whatever it takes?

Eric:
You do whatever it takes; even if it means sending someone to the hospital tonight; if you think it’s necessary than you do it.

Commercial Break

David Penzer announces the final match up of the night and the final match in the WCW World Heavyweight Championship Qualifying Round

First Round Tournament
Total Package Lex Luger w. Miss Elisabeth vs. Buff Bagwell

Luger and Bagwell battle back in this huge power match in the tournament. Both men try to outdo each other with power moves and holds, but Luger’s veteran abilities give him an advantage over Buff Bagwell. Several times throughout the match, Luger attempts a Torture Rack, but Bagwell counters and drives Luger to the canvas with a DDT. Bagwell gains the advantage at one point in the match, and nails Luger with a pile driver in the middle of the ring. Bagwell covers Luger, but only manages a near fall. Luger slowly gets to his feet, but is brought back down with a vertical suplex by Bagwell. Buff poses for the audience before continuing to work on the Total Package. A drop kick attempt sends Bagwell to the canvas, and Luger manages to make a small come back. Jeff Jarrett gets involved in the match and cracks the guitar over Luger’s head. Just before Charles Robinson calls for the bell Eric Bischoff comes down and announces that the match is a No Disqualification Match. Bagwell crawls over to Luger and covers him, but Luger manages to get a shoulder up before three. Jarrett continues to beat down on Luger when the Nature Boy Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring. Flair beats Jarrett with a series of punches and chops that send him into the corner. Now the Nature Boy and Luger are in control of things as Luger puts Bagwell into the opposite corner of Jarrett. Flair and Luger whip their opponents across the ring and the two meet in the middle. Scott Steiner and Shane Douglas come out to the ring area and beat down Flair and Luger. Hulk Hogan finally comes out and quickly changes things again back in favour of Luger for a short while. Steiner begins to fight Hogan on the outside of the ring. The two continue to fight back to the locker room area. Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett double team Ric Flair in one corner while Buff Bagwell pounds Lex Luger in the other. The match finally comes to an end when Luger is nailed with a Buff Blockbuster and is covered for a 1...2...3.
Winner: Buff Bagwell via pinfall @ 8:12 to advance to the next round

Douglas, Jarrett, and Bagwell celebrate their victory in the middle of the ring while Flair and Luger lay unconscious once again.

The cameras head backstage to the parking lot where Hogan and Steiner continue to fight back and forth. Hogan manages to knock Steiner into a transport truck, but is attacked by Ken Shamrock with a led pipe. Hogan is ambushed by the two men who continue to beat down on him in the parking lot. Steiner and Shamrock put Hogan into his rental car and slam the door. Suddenly a transport truck tares it through the parking lot and smashes the car with Hogan inside, against the brick building. Eric Bischoff gets out of the transport truck and celebrates with Scott Steiner and Ken Shamrock.

Eric:
Hulkamania is finally dead.

WCW Presents
The Clash of the Champions

April 30, 2000
Chicago, Illinois

Final Match

Semi Final Matches

TBA

Battle Royal
Jeff Jarrett vs. Shane Douglas vs. Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Stevie Ray vs. Curt Henning vs. Lex Luger

Triple Threat Match

Fit Finlay vs. ??? vs. ???

Ultimate X

Phenomenal AJ Styles vs. ??? vs. ???​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.